ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan Murray a Top 10 NBA Draft Pick (per ESPN, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, Sports Illustrated & Bleacher Report)

From what I've seen, watching predictions, a lot depends on what will happen with Jerami Grant. I don't think the Kings will take Keegan at #4. I'm thinking Ivey maybe. Who knows? There are so many variables involved. ESPN writer today is picking Keegan to go #5 to Detroit. I'd love to see Saddiq Bey and Keegan hook up.

With the 4th pick in the NBA Draft....

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
FVx4BzvWQAQOGF0

Reactions: chaneccooms
The Spurs might trade up to get Keegan
Yeah, I saw that earlier. I think it's unlikely, but, anything can happen on Draft Night. Lots of wheeling and dealing on the phones etc, lol. There's a lot we don't know of that they're doing behind closed doors. Interesting though that Keegan had dinner with Sabonis and Fox of Sacramento a couple of days ago also. Hmmm........ 👀

Reactions: Franisdaman
Yeah, I saw that earlier. I think it's unlikely, but, anything can happen on Draft Night. Lots of wheeling and dealing on the phones etc, lol. There's a lot we don't know of that they're doing behind closed doors. Interesting though that Keegan had dinner with Sabonis and Fox of Sacramento a couple of days ago also. Hmmm........ 👀
After the Grant trade, the Pistons now have $43M in cap space. Do they go after Deandre Ayton?

ADVERTISEMENT