ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan Murray NBA

Many Hawkeye basketball fans were wondering if Fran would ever recruit a one and done player. You all got want you wished for and next year will be nothing to look forward to like it would have been with Keegan returning for his Junior year, same old, same old.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Harrison Barnes is still a horrible comp. He is more of a pascal siakam or a John Collins/Mikal bridges hybrid

#suckit

My comparison was done last fall, so it’s dated but I’m not the only one who has said it - NBA scouts have said it recently per this article from 45 days ago or so.

There may be better comps now that he’s had another full season...your comps are just parroting what Keegan has used in his ESPN interview, so not original.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...port-on-top-2022-nba-draft-prospects.amp.html

.... players like Jeff Green and Harrison Barnes are comparisons I've heard used by scouts for Murray.

My comparison was done last fall, so it’s dated but I’m not the only one who has said it - NBA scouts have said it recently per this article from 45 days ago or so.

There may be better comps now that he’s had another full season...your comps are just parroting what Keegan has used in his ESPN interview, so not original.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...port-on-top-2022-nba-draft-prospects.amp.html

.... players like Jeff Green and Harrison Barnes are comparisons I've heard used by scouts for Murray.
Bruno's not original and he's a dick. He would've laughed at the same comparison he just used, too.

Bruno's not original and he's a dick. He would've laughed at the same comparison he just used, too.
Yah I am a dick to certain individuals. Seems like I’ve been one to you and it seems justified. I’ve been on the pascal siakam and mikal bridges comp for awhile now. What’s crazy is that Keegan Murray in his own words said he sees himself as a Mikal Bridges or a John Collins at the next level. I didn’t put the John Collins one together until he mentioned it like @DanHawkPella said but it makes sense. He is very athletic and jumpy like Collins is.

Harrison Barnes plays a completely game compared to what Keegan Murray does. Yah they are 6’8 and play the same position but will be completely different types of players in the NBA which is why I LOL’d.

Go kick rocks @BBHawk

Yah I am a dick to certain individuals. Seems like I’ve been one to you and it seems justified. I’ve been on the pascal siakam and mikal bridges comp for awhile now. What’s crazy is that Keegan Murray in his own words said he sees himself as a Mikal Bridges or a John Collins at the next level. I didn’t put the John Collins one together until he mentioned it like @DanHawkPella said but it makes sense. He is very athletic and jumpy like Collins is.

Harrison Barnes plays a completely game compared to what Keegan Murray does. Yah they are 6’8 and play the same position but will be completely different types of players in the NBA which is why I LOL’d.

Go kick rocks @BBHawk

Harrison Barnes is a horrible comp

Go kick rocks @BBHawk
Going to be a better shooter than Siakam

He has the smooth game similar to HB, and he's unflappable.

ADVERTISEMENT