ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan Murray Unanimous First Team All B1G. Johnny Davis Player of Year (NOT Unanimous 1st Team by Media OR Unanimous POY). Gard is Coach of the Year

Jason never got a start until he was a Junior. Scored a total of 1170 points. The correct answer is Jordan, who broke into the starting lineup in his seventh game as a Freshman, has scored a total of 1975 points to date, and is the best of the Bohannon brothers and it's not really close.
It’s a lot easier to crack a lineup when you’re playing on two teams that didn’t make the tournament (and Christian Williams is the only other ball handler) versus two teams that finished #6 in the AP poll

Total points scored for a guy playing in his sixth season is the other half of your argument? Following this logic, Brad Davison is a better player than Sam Dekker

You’re welcome to have the opinion that Jordan is the best of the brothers, but unfortunately that makes you wrong

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
It’s a lot easier to crack a lineup when you’re playing on two teams that didn’t make the tournament (and Christian Williams is the only other ball handler) versus two teams that finished #6 in the AP poll

Total points scored for a guy playing in his sixth season is the other half of your argument? Following this logic, Brad Davison is a better player than Sam Dekker

You’re welcome to have the opinion that Jordan is the best of the brothers, but unfortunately that makes you wrong
He's right. Jason was a solid defensive player as well. Many times Iowa fans forget both offense and defense has to be played.

So, after watching Johnny Davis extremely dismal performance(3-19 shooting) in Wisconsin's first game loss in the BTT and watching the stellar performance of Keegan in 3 wins, I have to think some voters for player of the year have some regrets. Especially, after hearing some of Davis's remarks.

So, after watching Johnny Davis extremely dismal performance(3-19 shooting) in Wisconsin's first game loss in the BTT and watching the stellar performance of Keegan in 3 wins, I have to think some voters for player of the year have some regrets. Especially, after hearing some of Davis's remarks.
What were some of his remarks?.

Karma's a bitch Johnny

Congrats on being good at your one sport.
National champions in the only sport that matters. Women's volleyball.

I think we had a halfway decent wrasslin squad. Don't pay attention to dudes hugging dudes though.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT