ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan to join Luka in Detroit?

eyesofhawk

HR MVP
Apr 17, 2011
Pistons drafting 5th. Keegan ranked by ESPN as 5th best prospect. Would be interesting to see him join Luka. We know the new GM in Detroit is big on some of the intangibles to that Keegan posseses. And the Pistons could really use a skilled forward. I'm very high on Cunningham. Would be fun to see Murray there.

Had an intuition yesterday that Keegan actually ends up with the Pacers, so we'll see what that was worth, lol. Indiana drafting 6th, so it could definitely play out that way. Would be a fun to join Haliburton. And the Pacers will really be looking to get out and run, which I think would be good for Keegan.

Sacramento could be interesting at pick 4. Murray would fit in real nice with a nucleus of Fox, Sabonis, and Harrison Barnes, who I think is a decent comp to the type of player Keegan will be in the league.

Portland at 7 would also be very fun to see Murray play with Lillard. The Blazers could really use Keegan on their front line.

Good luck Keegan

Last edited:
It would be interesting if Luka ends up playing in Keegan’s shadow in Detroit, after it being the other way around when both were at Iowa.

Seems like Indiana is the most popular landing spot in the mocks I am seeing, with Sacramento and Detroit the next most popular spots. I also saw one showing Keegan dropping to the Pelicans at #8.

The Pistons subreddit is melting down right now. They think they're destined to draft Keegan and it's the worst thing that could happen to them lol. If you want some entertainment check it out

Naturally when you are a high draft choice you are usually going to a team that sucks. So, here's to hoping he gets drafted by a team that can emerge soon.

Pistons drafting 5th. Keegan ranked by ESPN as 5th best prospect. Would be interesting to see him join Luka. We know the new GM in Detroit is big on some of the intangibles to that Keegan posseses. And the Pistons could really use a skilled forward. I'm very high on Cunningham. Would be fun to see Murray there.

Had an intuition yesterday that Keegan actually ends up with the Pacers, so we'll see what that was worth, lol. Indiana drafting 6th, so it could definitely play out that way. Would be a fun to join Haliburton. And the Pacers will really be looking to get out and run, which I think would be good for Keegan.

Sacramento could be interesting at pick 4. Murray would fit in real nice with a nucleus of Fox, Sabonis, and Harrison Barnes, who I think is a decent comp to the type of player Keegan will be in the league.

Portland at 7 would also be very fun to see Murray play with Lillard. The Blazers could really use Keegan on their front line.

Good luck Keegan
CBS mock draft now has him 6th to the Pacers; as does SI

Seems a bit redundant with Saddiq Bey to me. SAC seems plausible to eventually replace Barnes. Personally I hope SAC takes Ivey/Sharpe and DET takes the other and Keegs falls to IND

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
I read the Pacers had him rated in their top 5. Not happy having to wait until 6. If he is there it would be awesome to have him in Indy. May have to get season tickets again.

ADVERTISEMENT