ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Murphy just told me that Breece Hall is a “ household name”..

It was impressive they way he did not take the long run for a touchdown.

He good, I picked him up in a college fantasy league last season on waivers and rode him to victory in my league. He’s tearing it up even more this year.

Thanks for proving just how stupid you really are. Good lord imagine going through life this stupid.
You have to be joking right, because I see no way this could be an argument right now. He’s not a household name, but he is incredibly productive and talented. Plus he doesn’t have to share carries

Reactions: millhawk
My bride and I are having great difficulty working his name into our household conversations! Anyone have Murph’s phone number? Maybe he can give us a hint or two how to do it?
Are you trying to invite him into bed or what? I’m not following

Reactions: JMSBFD
He is a scrawny little back that would be broken in two in the B1G, he wouldn't last three games. But playing in the Texas/Sunbelt league like he does no one can tackle. I would take any of Iowa's three backs.

He plays for UNI right? What are you talking about?

It's annoying we recruited him and got Byrd instead. I would be furious if this were Brock and the recruitment played out the way it did.

As someone who isn’t a fan of either Iowa or Iowa State, I can honestly say that anyone I know who watches college football would agree that Breece Hall is a special talent.... Not too much talk about Goodson, other than anyone who has watched any games with him so far thinks he’s decent.

Reactions: WSC72 and David1979
There is some credence in that but he can't help that. No one despises the clowns more than I but he's nfl good. Goodson/Hall we beat Purdue. The coaches made a mistake.
We rushed for 195 and lost because of a lineman making Goodson fumble and Sargent with a fumble. Oh and 10 penalties. It was 1 game. How good can Iowa be? IDK, but Breece Hall is really good.

Reactions: David1979
There is some credence in that but he can't help that. No one despises the clowns more than I but he's nfl good. Goodson/Hall we beat Purdue. The coaches made a mistake.

What mistake? i wasn’t aware he was ever considering Iowa.

We were recruiting hall during the goodson/brock/hall/byrd class. If I rememeber correctly Hall got cold feet because he thought we wanted Brock and then we somehow didn't take Brock and took Byrd.

Or is my memory shot @blair

Last edited:
Hall is a stud. I wanted Iowa to take him in that class. Not sure if Iowa cooled on him because of Goodson or what but he had great film and didnt' he end up an Army All American?

What mistake? i wasn’t aware he was ever considering Iowa.

From things I read at one time we were talking or at least corresponding. One reliable source on the net mentioned that Breece called some programs, including Iowa, expressing his wish for some offers. Blair might debunk all that. Who knows but I wish we had him.

Hall is a stud. I wanted Iowa to take him in that class. Not sure if Iowa cooled on him because of Goodson or what but he had great film and didnt' he end up an Army All American?

Not sure. I think Oklahoma was the offer they coveted and never came

We were recruiting hall during the goodson/brock/hall/byrd class. If I rememeber correctly Hall got cold feet because he thought we wanted Brock and then we somehow didn't take Brock and took Byrd.

Or is my memory shot @blair

At the critical time Iowa wanted only one back. Later in the recruiting process we decided to take an additional one. Due to circumstances that changed.

ADVERTISEMENT