ADVERTISEMENT

Kem Dawg

He is not at full steam yet, I still think he had a bit of a set back. I cannot put my finger on it but he has another level yet to come.
It’s almost like recently with Spencer, he is wrestling with a chip on his shoulder a bit of attitude. I think Kem Dawg has a bit more Bark yet to come.
Nearly guaranteed with a Brands team that you will see the best of his wrestlers at Nattys.

Make sure and get your Carver cone at intermission because the second half of Iowa vs PSU is going to look a whole lot different and enjoyable this year. Get the brooms out.

I attended my first Iowa basketball game in at least 20 years with the wife on Friday. Was able to get a Carver Cone for the first time and it was tasty. I've never gotten one in the 100+ Iowa duals I've been too because the line is too long at intermission and I can't bring myself to miss a match intentionally.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
I attended my first Iowa basketball game in at least 20 years with the wife on Friday. Was able to get a Carver Cone for the first time and it was tasty. I've never gotten one in the 100+ Iowa duals I've been too because the line is too long at intermission and I can't bring myself to miss a match intentionally.

That's why I get mine 45 minutes BEFORE the first whistle sounds, man.

Pro tip

Get one before the dual starts. It’s not like someone is going to steal your seat..

Kem is so strong at 174. Leg Strength especially. Happy to not see him cutting so much anymore.
I think his leg strength is very good. But the last guy did pull his leg away at least twice, if not three times from Kem's arms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT