ADVERTISEMENT

Kemerer status

Chickenman Testa

HR Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
What’s the outlook for Kemerer? I saw his elbow/shoulder got banged up. Anyone have any solid intel?

Given the quality of kids that come out of Young Guns - beyond the wrestling accolades, it’s clear that Strittmatter is doing it right. Lee, Kemerer, Nolf, Joseph, etc, etc are impressive kids all around. The club is likely so successful that he doesn’t have to put up with knuckleheads.

What’s the outlook for Kemerer? I saw his elbow/shoulder got banged up. Anyone have any solid intel?

Given the quality of kids that come out of Young Guns - beyond the wrestling accolades, it’s clear that Strittmatter is doing it right. Lee, Kemerer, Nolf, Joseph, etc, etc are impressive kids all around. The club is likely so successful that he doesn’t have to put up with knuckleheads.
I guess not. Maybe tomorrow.

Really wish that wouldn’t have happened against Berger turd that he is. Kemdawg had two black eyes, no use of his arm and a dinged up knee. I don’t think they will figure it out until tomorrow or Tuesday as for diagnosis.

As for Young Guns, I think the Strittmatters deserves a huge share of the credit with these guys, no matter who they wrestle for. As you saw, he was with Spencer’s parents last night during the match last night.

Cruisin in a Yugo with Pat Lugo.

OMG...........
25r30wi.gif

way too many people doing drugs and alcohol this late at night.............

hope next time they meet kemerer embarrasses turd berger. cant stand that punk.
Hey, guys, I thought Berger redeemed himself somewhat. After the trash talk and the dissing of TnT, he did go over and shake the coaches' hands following Kem's next win over him (was it last year's NCAAs?). I do think he grew up a bit.

That being said, I hope Kem fuses his spinal cord to Resilite next year!

As for Young Guns, I think the Strittmatters deserves a huge share of the credit with these guys, no matter who they wrestle for. As you saw, he was with Spencer’s parents last night during the match last night.

On Friday I was in a pizza joint in Cleveland sitting with Lax, and Jody Strittmatter walked in (Lax had to alert me, since I don't recognize faces). When he walked by, I stuck out my hand, he shook it, and I said "Thank you!" For what, he asked. I replied, for Spencer Lee, Michael Kemerer, Max Murin, Kaleb Young. :)

Wilcke: You have to appreciate the first name.
"Show Me the Money with Cash Wilcke"
"Cash Wilcke and the Dead Presidents"
"It's All About the Benjamins, featuring Cash Wilcke."

And, of course the lead-in shows the would be "Slings and Arrows from the Bowman," and "The Young and the Wrestlers."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT