ADVERTISEMENT

Kendrick Raphael Commits!!!

boom.gif

Lmao. I have no idea how that happened. I haven't watched Carson May's highlight in months. I'm wondering if it was saved from me sharing that link before and I just clicked the wrong suggestion, thinking it was from my clipboard.

Anyway, it should be fixed now.
It was just Nature's way to redirect you back to QB recruits.

Film is very impressive, I noticed the feet and cutting ability right away. Doesn't shy from contact and didn't try to outrun everyone around the edge every time. Trying to think of a good Iowa/non Iowa comp for him, did someone mention Gordon from Wisky?
Seems also to run 'skinny' like a former Iowa RB, #25, he who shouldn't be named but I see some of the same footwork, cuts and ability, although Kendricks is bigger and stronger, welcome aboard!

I like how many of the runs were into the line and featured good vision and cuts. Should be a great get for the Hawks.
I didn't watch the video, but it's a great point. I remember when we got Greg Garmon. He was a four star, but his vid was mostly runs around the end. I was worried that his style would not translate to Iowa's game and, it turned out, he never really got it going at Iowa.

Reactions: BBHawk
Film is very impressive, I noticed the feet and cutting ability right away. Doesn't shy from contact and didn't try to outrun everyone around the edge every time. Trying to think of a good Iowa/non Iowa comp for him, did someone mention Gordon from Wisky?
Seems also to run 'skinny' like a former Iowa RB, #25, he who shouldn't be named but I see some of the same footwork, cuts and ability, although Kendricks is bigger and stronger, welcome aboard!
Gordons tape side by side is very similar i watched His tape and went back to Gordons and they are very similar in skill set at the same age.

Pretty junk offer list for a 4* back out of Florida. Not even a South Carolina or Kentucky offer? Not that it matters.

Have watched a lot of HS football from the booth. He’s decisive and doesn’t dance. He plants and goes. He hits the hole and looks for a lane. You can’t teach his vision. Unlike many HS backs he doesn’t try to initially bounce everything outside. Looks pretty solid and appears to like to block. Hopefully this translates to blitz pickup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT