ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Fan Stopping By

The real question is: What happens moving forward if Labas or May come in and light it up? What happens going into next season? Cade was sold on him being #1 and I'm sure he will be buuuuut what if.....what if things go wrong in a great way?

Oh, boy. Levis and Rodriguez are both sitting this one out. When Levis was out with the toe injury vs South Carolina, Rodriguez was pert near the sole reason Kentucky even made it past midfield.

Fellas, I'm not even sure they're gonna make it this time without them. This could be a three and out affair, so buckle up!
Must see TV, huh?

Reactions: ThunderMash
giphy.gif

Reactions: shudaddy
Hello, Hawkeye fans. Just thought I'd drop by to check in on our bowl opponent.

I see you all already have a thread about Levis sitting out. Not too much of a shocker for us. I'm pretty sure Kaiya Sheron will be taking over as QB1. He started against South Carolina when Levis was out with a toe injury, and I think he got sacked about six times. People started celebrating when the offense crossed midfield because it was so ugly. They didn't make it over too often.

Since UK doesn't have an OC right now, I doubt you'll see too many forward passes from Sheron. That sucks because the WRs are really talented. You guys should have a field day in the backfield. With this O-Line, I don't think Sheron stands much of a chance.

Our defense is good, but the secondary can get a bit sloppy sometimes. It'll be the battle of backup QBs, and the first to seven points wins! If our starting RB doesn't play and the WRs can't get the ball, I'm not sure how UK will even score. 😂

Oh, and the special teams is good for at least one missed FG/PAT per game. Our game against UL was oddly clean in that aspect, but that probably won't hold up.

You guys were great to interact with last year, and I actually like your program and hope for the best for y'all in the future!
When I heard Levis wasn't playing, or the running back that torched the Hawks last year, I posted that they should play this game with leather helmets. This game could set back college football 80 years.

My next door neighbor's grandson is part of the team - nonplaying - carries a clipboard or something. My neighbor is a Hawk fan, but will be at the game and likely be rooting for the 'Cats, since his seats are in the Kentucky section. So, you have that going for you.

Thanks for the post. Hoping this isn't the worst bowl game of the year!

• Love
Reactions: ThunderMash
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT