ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is talking about CJ again

Didn't the Frederick's and McCaffery's have a long relationship? Kid has started every game be has been healthy. Kind of an odd rumor.

Reactions: Torg and perryhawk
Too funny, this same guy doubles down with a second tweet saying CJF entering the Transfer Portal next week, as early as Monday.

Hey, we’re not the only delusional fan base!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycg15 and BBHawk
There has also been talk of Illinois Adam Miller to KY. And also talk of him staying in Champaign.

I like CJ and think he has just scratched the surface with his offensive skills given JW, Jbo an Garza have gotten a lot of shots and CJ has not been the featured guy. He will be next year. Not sure CJ is a guy KY fans get super excited about given their bar is typically 1-2 and done to the NBA type player.

Stranger things have happened I suppose. Maybe the appeal of playing for Kentucky, even if not as prominent of a role, is enticing enough for him to leave or there is some rift with Fran.

His excuse if he is wrong. Ok which one of you is this? Also, there is no such thing as "To (sic) much Casey's pizza."

Reactions: longliveCS40
We have a clue, they are clueless. He’s going to play for the Hawkeyes unless I’m wrong. I’ve been wrong once or twice in my life and admit it when I am but CJ leaving makes no sense so until he or Fran say something , CJ is staying a Hawkeye

Sure, a lot of these type rumors are all fake news...but some of them have legs. So we shall see.

Fran said this week (on April 14) that CJ won't need surgery and that he would be a go to guy on offense next season...for Kentucky!!!

Actually, a go to guy for the Hawks.

Fran also said on April 14 that CJ was 'chomping at the bit' to get back in the gym and that CJ was about a week away from getting back.

If this rumor is true, wow.

I am sure there was no tampering by Coach Cal, because, I mean, CJ is not yet in the transfer portal and when we all think of Coach Cal, we think of ethics.

Fran also said on April 14 that CJ was 'chomping at the bit' to get back in the gym and that CJ was about a week away from getting back.

If this rumor is true, wow.

I am sure there was no tampering by Coach Cal, because, I mean, CJ is not yet in the transfer portal and when we all think of Coach Cal, we think of ethics.

Better start the investigation

it seems like a strange transfer but if it happens it makes me wonder if it has something to do with his injury history and treatment

I like CJ and think he has just scratched the surface with his offensive skills given JW, Jbo an Garza have gotten a lot of shots and CJ has not been the featured guy. He will be next year. Not sure CJ is a guy KY fans get super excited about given their bar is typically 1-2 and done to the NBA type player.

Stranger things have happened I suppose. Maybe the appeal of playing for Kentucky, even if not as prominent of a role, is enticing enough for him to leave or there is some rift with Fran.

He is what he is. Very good player, not going to ever be a great college player. Which is completely fine. If he's staying at Iowa or leaving, I would be very concerned about his ability to stay healthy. Feet issues are no joke for basketball players. He was a shell of himself down the stretch the last 2 years when gutting it out and not healthy. If he is healthy, he would be a tremendous role player for a good team. 4th or 5th option on offense, can't leave him alone. If you run out at him on the 3-point line, has enough of a dribble game to get enough space.

If he is leaving, the program is gutted. A dark winter is ahead.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT