ADVERTISEMENT

Kenyon Murray named CR Prairie girl’s basketball coach.

Have some good players in there right now. I believe he's worked with a few girls his daughter's age with Martin Bros. Seems like a good fit.

Congrats, @PHawkKenyon. It's been a pretty special year for you and your family and I know you are enjoying it. More hard work ahead for everyone.

Reactions: BBHawk
Doesn’t matter how good of a coach someone is if they walk out of the gym and quit on their team in the middle of a game. The fact Kenyon has not been fired tells you how much of a spine the AD has.
Not a good look but we're probably not privy to everything that led to that...

I'd pump the brakes a bit.

Reactions: perryhawk
What’s the story here?

From the poster who initially posted about this:

"Kenyon Murray walked out on his team against CR Kennedy the other night. Stood by the water cooler during the 2nd quarter. Sat at end of the bench during the 3rd. Then left. I believe he sent an apology email to the Prairie parents. This isn’t a great look for him.”

KM was mad about how they were playing...CRK was up pretty big at the half...the OP watched the video and was shocked that it really did happen.

There is a thread in the premium board saying he walked out on his team….any one know what happened? Quick google search found nothing. Prolly BS….

Edit: I only read the thread title. I don’t pay for this site…
Why would anyone pay for any site?

All that really matters is what happens on the playing field, this is all, well, ridiculous?

ADVERTISEMENT