ADVERTISEMENT

Kerkvliet

Here is the thing about Kerkvliet. Who wants a guy on their team with 3 consonants in a row in their name. It would not even be fun to misspell. It is a good thing he is not a Hawk for that reason alone. The cesspool dwellers need to have their fun (insert blast if so desired) also.
As a self-proclaimed spelling inquisitor and grammar nazi (lower-case intentional so as not to give undeserved acclaim), let me correct your statement to reflect that "Kerkvliet" actually has 4 consonants in a row. But I do agree that its consecutive vowels in a name that are more indicative of quality team members, such as Leeee, DeSaaanto, Luuugo, etc.

As a self-proclaimed spelling inquisitor and grammar nazi (lower-case intentional so as not to give undeserved acclaim), let me correct your statement to reflect that "Kerkvliet" actually has 4 consonants in a row. But I do agree that its consecutive vowels in a name that are more indicative of quality team members, such as Leeee, DeSaaanto, Luuugo, etc.

I think I can speak for most of us that swim regularly in this here cesspool:

tumblr_n3gcv318wH1smcbm7o1_250.gif

That proves my point. We can't even count over here in the cesspool. Nice catch..

Isnt the correct term ciphering. Thats what Jethro called it anyway.
I remember one time Jethro was really trying to impress a girl so he showed her his gazintas. 2 gazinta 4 - 2 times. 2 gazinta 6 - 3 times. 2 gazinta 8 - 4 times. 2 gazinta 10 - 5 times. You should of heard her commence to a moanin' and a groanin' when he showed her those gazintas.

I remember one time Jethro was really trying to impress a girl so he showed her his gazintas. 2 gazinta 4 - 2 times. 2 gazinta 6 - 3 times. 2 gazinta 8 - 4 times. 2 gazinta 10 - 5 times. You should of heard her commence to a moanin' and a groanin' when he showed her those gazintas.
200w.webp

All I know is, it will be a lot of fun to watch the Hwts, Steveson, Schultz, Cassioppi, and Kirkhammet go at it in a couple of years.

Reactions: Huck and whejoe
I did Vak, I tried hard though. I got Willie with a "Cesspool U" shirt on but can't figure out how to post it. Even posted it on my twitter, @gablesuperfan but it still won't accept it.
That's typical cesspool though.

All I know is, it will be a lot of fun to watch the Hwts, Steveson, Schultz, Cassioppi, and Kirkhammet go at it in a couple of years.
Totally agree. Regarding Kirk...I just think the access to Snyder makes him the favorite once he hits the college mat, including GS.

I normally wouldn't do this, but for a self-proclaimed grammar nazi...

I normally wouldn't do this, but for a self-proclaimed grammar nazi...
BOOM!! You totally got me. I repent in sackcloth and ashes. I won't go to bed tonight until I read at least three chapters of my old "Grammar for Journalists" textbook.

ADVERTISEMENT