ADVERTISEMENT

Ketchup on the wall!

Mike Zierath

Family, football and fishing.....
Jun 3, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
Or is it Catsup, in the White House?

how silly is it that we learned today that a sitting U.S. President was apparently so upset that he would throw his lunch, served on a porcelain plate, against the wall!

ketchup on a porcelain plate! You suppose he was ruining a steak, or, just soaking some fries?

we also learned that he tried to take over “the beast” and attempt to assault a Secret Service agent so he could go to the Capital, even after being told numerous times it was a bad idea and would potentially open a legal can of whoop ass never before seen in regard to a sitting President.

I’m so proud of the United States image right now that I can barely contain myself.

A President out of control. We are a laughing stock!

how silly is it that we learned today that a sitting U.S. President was apparently so upset that he would throw his lunch, served on a porcelain plate, against the wall!

ketchup on a porcelain plate! You suppose he was ruining a steak, or, just soaking some fries?

we also learned that he tried to take over “the beast” and attempt to assault a Secret Service agent so he could go to the Capital, even after being told numerous times it was a bad idea and would potentially open a legal can of whoop ass never before seen in regard to a sitting President.

I’m so proud of the United States image right now that I can barely contain myself.

Yeah but....haven't you heard about Hunter!!!!!

Plate survives if….

Kraft-Miracle-Whip.jpg

The girl gave all hearsay, that only works in a Kangeroo Court

She heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who.
She testified under oath that she heard a commotion, and staff member came to tell Meadows to go see Daycare Donnie immediately. She said after Meadows came back down the hall from the dining room she went down there and found one of the stewards cleaning up. He told her Daycare Donnie had thrown the plate. She also testified that she saw the ketchup on the wall, saw the overturned times, a broken plate, and helped clean ketchup off the wall.
So, yeah, it's all hearsay.

Some could say you're a laughing stock for posting this when secret service members are saying they will testify under oath that it wasn't true. She should let them speak the truth and keep her testimony to her actual observations.

Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

I will believe this when they actually swear to tell the truth and testify or at least go on camera with a statement. Those supporting Trump make claims that they cannot back up and do not plan on supporting. If there were lies during yesterday’s testimony, then they should testify to set the record straight.

Last edited:
I will believe this when they actually swear to tell the truth and testify or at least go on camera with a statement. Those supporting Trump make claims that they cannot back up and do not plan on supporting.

I repeatedly condemned the events that we've seen play out from video that day. But do you really think an obviously one sided commission with hearsay is a healthy exercise?

I repeatedly condemned the events that we've seen play out from video that day. But do you really think an obviously one sided commission with hearsay is a healthy exercise?

Yes, I do. If for some reason the "one sided commission" refuses to allow them to testify, then go on camera and state your version of the truth. I am tired of hearing blanket statements that someone lied without offering up anything to support the allegations. I also believe that it could be very beneficial to the GOP if someone was able to say that they offered to testify, but were turned down by the "one sided commission." So far, we only have members within the GOP who have been subpoenaed but refused to testify. This does not support your view of this commission being "one sided."

It is a “one-sided commission” (your words) by choice! Choice made by the House Republicans who, by and large, refused to participate in its activities.Ms. hutchinson’s Testimony is pretty much 100% corroborated...she “helped” the valet clean up the mess for God’s Sakes! You really think she made this up?
How phuquin’ obtuse do you wanna be Northern? Will only Trump’s confession convince you he might be guilty? Trump is a goddamned traitor to the United States! Send the asshole to jail...the sooner, the better.

It is a “one-sided commission” (your words) by choice! Choice made by the House Republicans who, by and large, refused to participate in its activities.Ms. hutchinson’s Testimony is pretty much 100% corroborated...she “helped” the valet clean up the mess for God’s Sakes! You really think she made this up?
How phuquin’ obtuse do you wanna be Northern? Will only Trump’s confession convince you he might be guilty? Trump is a goddamned traitor to the United States! Send the asshole to jail...the sooner, the better.
I don't think the plate thing is what he is talking about. Much of her testimony was her talking about her conversations, in fairly vague terms, with people who were talking about what they had heard Trump did. Even the choke story was "when we later recounted it the 3rd party made a motion towards the clavicle" ect.

I don't think the plate thing is what he is talking about. Much of her testimony was her talking about her conversations, in fairly vague terms, with people who were talking about what they had heard Trump did. Even the choke story was "when we later recounted it the 3rd party made a motion towards the clavicle" ect.
:rolleyes:
Again....what level of “proof” will be proof enough whiskey? Even I understood Bill was lying but hell, he didn’t want to face Hilary! And his lie certainly did not involve the safety or future of the nation.
This action of Trump...and the resultant cover-up by aides and deflections of minions (like you) is what makes this whole mess messier than it needs to be. You don’t think Trump is not capable of acting like a petulant 3 years old child having a temper tantrum? If that’s the case whiskey, shame on you. You are a fool.....and a willing tool.

Testimony was interesting. I believe Trump is an unhinged looney. The plate tantrum sounds 100% plausible and she personally witnessed the results.

Some of the testimony seems improbable though, especially since not witnessed. Specifically regarding the steering wheel comments ... I have questions. Is there not a partition between where the President is and the driver or was Prez sitting shotgun? If there was a partition, did the Prez reach through it trying to control the car from the back? Are there not other SS agents sitting in back with the Prez?

Let the Agents who were there and their supervisors to whom incidents are reported testify.

Yes, I do. If for some reason the "one sided commission" refuses to allow them to testify, then go on camera and state your version of the truth. I am tired of hearing blanket statements that someone lied without offering up anything to support the allegations. I also believe that it could be very beneficial to the GOP if someone was able to say that they offered to testify, but were turned down by the "one sided commission." So far, we only have members within the GOP who have been subpoenaed but refused to testify. This does not support your view of this commission being "one sided."

"I am tired of hearing blanket statements that someone lied without offering up anything to support the allegations."

I'd hope you'd be even more tired of hearing hearsay without supporting evidence.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
:rolleyes:
Again....what level of “proof” will be proof enough whiskey? Even I understood Bill was lying but hell, he didn’t want to face Hilary! And his lie certainly did not involve the safety or future of the nation.
This action of Trump...and the resultant cover-up by aides and deflections of minions (like you) is what makes this whole mess messier than it needs to be. You don’t think Trump is not capable of acting like a petulant 3 years old child having a temper tantrum? If that’s the case whiskey, shame on you. You are a fool.....and a willing tool.
Trump is a dumbshit who is fully capable of throwing a tantrum. Tantrums don't send people to jail. We are either driving towards a result, or this is theater.

"I am tired of hearing blanket statements that someone lied without offering up anything to support the allegations."

I'd hope you'd be even more tired of hearing hearsay without supporting evidence.

Some of her testimony would be considered hearsay and some would not. Ultimately, she was not speaking in a court of law so whether or not it is hearsay does not matter. She did swear to tell the truth. It is easy enough for others to step up and tell what they know if she lied. We will see if they do.

Trump is a dumbshit who is fully capable of throwing a tantrum. Tantrums don't send people to jail. We are either driving towards a result, or this is theater.
Sounds to me that other than a full admission, you are willing to give Trump a pass. Evidence...and testimony IS evidence has to mean something....if not, the American system of justice is a farce. Of course there is “theater” involved, because Americans love the theater...it doesn’t mean this committee is failing to revealing some damn embarrassing evidence.
I just can’t figure out what your purpose is here whiskey other than that of a bot. Is there not a point where you understand...” well maybe Trump was lying?”

Sounds to me that other than a full admission, you are willing to give Trump a pass. Evidence...and testimony IS evidence has to mean something....if not, the American system of justice is a farce. Of course there is “theater” involved, because Americans love the theater...it doesn’t mean this committee is failing to revealing some damn embarrassing evidence.
I just can’t figure out what your purpose is here whiskey other than that of a bot. Is there not a point where you understand...” well maybe Trump was lying?”
You realize people can critically think without being a bot right? I'm looking at this entire thing as one more way for Trump to be in the limelight when the dude needs to just go away. Its a rehash of about 4 hours worth of dark american history. Our democracy was not in peril as the theater would have you believe. Swinging and missing, again, by the dems is only going to lead to galvanizing Trump and that section of the republicans. I want us to have actual presidential candidates next time not an 80 year old pisspants and a 78 year old that pisses his pants.

You realize people can critically think without being a bot right? I'm looking at this entire thing as one more way for Trump to be in the limelight when the dude needs to just go away. Swinging and missing, again, by the dems is only going to lead to galvanizing Trump and that section of the republicans. I want us to have actual presidential candidates next time not an 80 year old pisspants and a 78 year old that pisses his pants.

I agree about having better candidates in 2024. Unfortunately, Trump has shown that he is not going to just go away and the leaders of the GOP have shown that they are going to keep him relevant in the GOP. Exposing Trump is necessary at this time.

I agree about having better candidates in 2024. Unfortunately, Trump has shown that he is not going to just go away and the leaders of the GOP have shown that they are going to keep him relevant in the GOP. Exposing Trump is necessary at this time.

The Democrats, regardless of the vailidty of this commission, are doing Republicans a favor. DeSantis will benefit from this and will likely end up as the nominee. He can win in the general election.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT