ADVERTISEMENT

Ketchup on the wall!

Some could say you're a laughing stock for posting this when secret service members are saying they will testify under oath that it wasn't true. She should let them speak the truth and keep her testimony to her actual observations.
Posted prior to SS coming out with that statement………

laugh away. I hope to hell I’m laughing in the end! This man needs to go away….like forever!

"I am tired of hearing blanket statements that someone lied without offering up anything to support the allegations."

I'd hope you'd be even more tired of hearing hearsay without supporting evidence.
Again, you didn’t listen to the testimony yesterday, did you!?! Just going off tweets?

most of what she presented yesterday was very first person. The vehicle incident, second hand…the rest…..she was there, physically, like she was probably supposed to be, at the beckon call of the Chief of Staff who was watching his life flash before him everyday……..

Again, you didn’t listen to the testimony yesterday, did you!?! Just going off tweets?

most of what she presented yesterday was very first person. The vehicle incident, second hand…the rest…..she was there, physically, like she was probably supposed to be, at the beckon call of the Chief of Staff who was watching his life flash before him everyday……..
Pretty sure he gets all his news from the FOX website, which is complete trash.

Posted prior to SS coming out with that statement………

laugh away. I hope to hell I’m laughing in the end! This man needs to go away….like forever!
Just goes to show you never know what’s truth anymore. Everyone has their own agendas.

Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

And if you take time to read carefully, you will see THIS statement is nothing more than “hearsay” based on an “anonymous source” reportedly QUOTING “SS agents” in the vehicle that Trump didn’t try to grab the wheel, or the agent....I am sure FOX reported this story accurately.

Its a rehash of about 4 hours worth of dark american history.
WTF are you babbling about?

There are DOZENS of examples of trying to subvert the vote over a 2 month period.
That's WAY more than "just 4 hours". There are DOZENS of potential crimes that were committed, and those cases are only just beginning. Some of them BECAUSE of this open testimony that the DOJ would not otherwise have.

People say lots of things in the media and then change their story when under oath.
This wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t allow hearsay. I’m sure with a little effort they could have asked the people in the car instead of someone playing the telephone game.

Reactions: SIXERS24
The girl gave all hearsay, that only works in a Kangeroo Court

She heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who.

What about the testimony of her first hand accounts leading up to the January 6th? Her testimony about Trump saying to let the armed protesters in? Being advised of the legal trouble should Trump go to the capital? Meadows ignoring the warnings or doing nothing to try to stop it? Fox News isn't talking about that, so I assume you don't have a canned response.

And if you take time to read carefully, you will see THIS statement is nothing more than “hearsay” based on an “anonymous source” reportedly QUOTING “SS agents” in the vehicle that Trump didn’t try to grab the wheel, or the agent....I am sure FOX reported this story accurately.
So did NBC nightly news which quoted sources.

This wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t allow hearsay. I’m sure with a little effort they could have asked the people in the car instead of someone playing the telephone game.
Don’t buy into this defense. They’ve tried to ask a lot of people to come be interviewed, and they’ve refused.
Draw your own conclusions.

Don’t buy into this defense. They’ve tried to ask a lot of people to come be interviewed, and they’ve refused.
Draw your own conclusions.
How do you know this? The actual people in the vehicle were asked and refused to testify, but now they are willing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sob5
So did NBC nightly news which quoted sources.
So you admit you are lying here by not mentioning this “refute” is based hearsay evidence, you say that both FOX and NBC mentioned?
Your quote come from FOX News...I am not doubting you, I just think you purposely misrepresented what was said and who said it.
Ms. Hutchinson accurately told the Committee that her story was based on information shared with her from someone who was in the vehicle with the POTUS. She identified her source....the news source you cited did not.

Reactions: sob5 and torbee
How do you know this? The actual people in the vehicle were asked and refused to testify, but now they are willing.
Great, bring them in.

So far we have FOX and NBC saying a source says they are willing to come testify about what happened. You seem to take that as evidence that they are going to come testify that Hutchinson was wrong. Why are you so willing to believe a tweet citing an anonymous source over a witness who testified live under oath about what she observed and what she was told?

Last edited:
How do you know this? The actual people in the vehicle were asked and refused to testify, but now they are willing.
Engel already testified to the committee.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

Reactions: mnole03
This board is like a pack of stray dogs and the committee just keeps leaving some scraps out

FWYevDjVUAAWrYS

Engel already testified to the committee.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

So this person already testified under oath that the grabbing of the steering wheel and assault never took place?

So this person already testified under oath that the grabbing of the steering wheel and assault never took place?
No, he testified under oath and nothing he said contradicted Hutchinson's testimony. If you noticed the Politico article was written on June 8th. The committee had his testimony before yesterday.

Reactions: joelbc1
This wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t allow hearsay.
It is amazing to me that posters here are still can't grasp the most basic fact that a congressional hearing is NOT a court of law. A hearing is NOT a judicial proceeding. The federal rules of evidence DO NOT apply. Congress, the legislative branch of government, DOES NOT charge or prosecute crimes.

re: heresay evidence.

1. Heresay testimony is generally inadmissable at trial.

2. There are multiple recognized exceptions to the heresay rule. Heresay evidence is admissable at trial if the government shows that the proposed heresay testimony falls within one or more of the multiple exceptions. Heresay evidence is admitted in court every single day in America (because a judge has ruled that the such evidence can come in under one of the many heresay exceptions).

3. Hutchinson's congressional testimony was taken under oath and supposedly given according to her best recollection of the events and conduct she described.

4. If witnesses to the events and conduct described by Hutchinson have evidence which is counter factual to Hutchinson's testimony, they should appear before the committee and testify under oath.

It is amazing to me that posters here are still can't grasp the most basic fact that a congressional hearing is NOT a court of law. A hearing is NOT a judicial proceeding. The federal rules of evidence DO NOT apply. Congress, the legislative branch of government, DOES NOT charge or prosecute crimes.

2. There are multiple recognized exceptions to the heresay rule. Heresay evidence is admissable at trial if the government shows that the proposed heresay testimony falls within one or more of the multiple exceptions. Heresay evidence is admitted in court every single day in America (because a judge has ruled that the such evidence can come in under one of the many heresay exceptions).

3. Hutchinson's congressional testimony was taken under oath and supposedly given according to her best recollection of the events and conduct she described.

4. If witnesses to the events and conduct described by Hutchinson have evidence which is counter factual to Hutchinson's testimony, they should appear before the committee and testify under oath.
Exactly to all points

Which is why we keep calling it Mikey mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
The fact so many people are focusing on the "beast" story ( not this thread specifically, just news and Twitter) is very telling. The story is easily refuted but hardly the most damning portion of the testimony.
Hutchinson simply told a story that was told to her, and Engel was in the room when the story was told. Therefore Engel very well could say the incident didn't happen, but he could also say that Ornato embellished the telling of the story. Of all the things the young woman could have lied about or embellished, a 3rd party retelling of a story seems unlikely.

Reactions: gohawks50
The fact so many people are focusing on the "beast" story ( not this thread specifically, just news and Twitter) is very telling. The story is easily refuted but hardly the most damning portion of the testimony.
Hutchinson simply told a story that was told to her, and Engel was in the room when the story was told. Therefore Engel very well could say the incident didn't happen, but he could also say that Ornato embellished the telling of the story. Of all the things the young woman could have lied about or embellished, a 3rd party retelling of a story seems unlikely.
What do you think the burger Ol' DJT threw against the wall cost?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT