ADVERTISEMENT

Ketchup on the wall!

Then quote those people and not me. I spoke to one specific thing that was hearsay and came back not to be accurate.
I quoted you because you seemed awfully invested in disputing "hearsay" evidence when as my post shows much of her testimony was not hearsay. Do you think the interaction in the Presidential vehicle was the most important part of Hutchinson's testimony,?

I quoted you because you seemed awfully invested in disputing "hearsay" evidence when as my post shows much of her testimony was not hearsay. Do you think the interaction in the Presidential vehicle was the most important part of Hutchinson's testimony,?
What now you're going to try to spin what I was saying? I didn't watch this witch hunt, so I can't answer your question, but I would assume not. My point was it's easy to push an agenda when you can say whatever you want. The Presidential vehicle part was me just pointing out why allowing hearsay can be dangerous.

What now you're going to try to spin what I was saying? I didn't watch this witch hunt, so I can't answer your question, but I would assume not. My point was it's easy to push an agenda when you can say whatever you want. The Presidential vehicle part was me just pointing out why allowing hearsay can be dangerous.
I quoted your post for the video laying out things Hutchinson said that were not hearsay. I did so because you have been insistent in this thread about the topic of hearsay. I didn't intend to make you angry, but it seems like you have been angry in this thread since your first post. Mike started the thread pointing out the absurdity that Trump brought to the office in a light hearted manner and your first two posts began your attack. You have been defensive since then. Here are the first two responses you made to Mike's topic:

Some could say you're a laughing stock for posting this when secret service members are saying they will testify under oath that it wasn't true. She should let them speak the truth and keep her testimony to her actual observations.

Just goes to show you never know what’s truth anymore. Everyone has their own agendas.

I am not going to argue with you anymore. I quoted you to post a video and you felt attacked, for that I apologize.

I quoted your post for the video laying out things Hutchinson said that were not hearsay. I did so because you have been insistent in this thread about the topic of hearsay. I didn't intend to make you angry, but it seems like you have been angry in this thread since your first post. Mike started the thread pointing out the absurdity that Trump brought to the office in a light hearted manner and your first two posts began your attack. You have been defensive since then. Here are the first two responses you made to Mike's topic:

I am not going to argue with you anymore. I quoted you to post a video and you felt attacked, for that I apologize.
Far from angry and was just trying to make a point. I have voted for way more democrats than I have republicans, so I have no agenda in this one. I really dislike the Dems and Reps only seeing things one way.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Hearsay or not, and all of it was NOT hearsay, her testimony sure has got the right wing trumpies' panties in a bunch. They have nothing as usual.
They have attack the messenger in order to protect Dear Leader. That is all they have, so that is what they are running with.

Reactions: HawkMD
They have attack the messenger in order to protect Dear Leader. That is all they have, so that is what they are running with.
You do realize that you guys come across the same way right? The democrats are no different than the Republicans when it comes to protecting their own and it's funny how they don't realize it. Both parties look and act the same, but neither one of them want to believe it.

You do realize that you guys come across the same way right? The democrats are no different than the Republicans when it comes to protecting their own and it's funny how they don't realize it. Both parties look and act the same, but neither one of them want to believe it.
The GOP led an attack on our Capitol destroying the definition of the rule of law and you post this. I'm fully aware far too many of your blue peeps are authoritarian loving and clueless to what they signed up for and I'm being nice. I have generally respected you but the crap I've seen here from you is concerning.

The GOP led an attack on our Capitol destroying the definition of the rule of law and you post this. I'm fully aware far too many of your blue peeps are authoritarian loving and clueless to what they signed up for and I'm being nice. I have generally respected you but the crap I've seen here from you is concerning.
You should be the last person talking about concerning talk. You and others have ruined hrot by making everything political and pushing your agenda on everyone. Lock Trump up, I don't care. He has done enough to never be able to run for President again. You can project that you know my political beliefs but you don't. The reason why you don't is because I'm not blind like many of you. I vote for whoever best meets my views and beliefs. I don't care what political party they belong to. I can say Trump did a lot of bad shit, but I can also say Biden sucks at many things too. The problem is that many on here can't think for themselves and don't allow themselves to have an open mind and they certainly won't express it. I can say I think Biden did a great job handling the covid situation. Much better than Trump could have or did do. That doesn't mean I support Biden and most of the shit he does. You guys really should try to have an open mind. Give credit where credit is due regardless of their political party. Those on here that back everything Trump says or does and those that back everything Biden says or does are exactly the same to me. It's laughable that everyone points the finger at the other side, but they don't realize they both come off looking ridiculous.

Reactions: Finance85
You should be the last person talking about concerning talk. You and others have ruined hrot by making everything political and pushing your agenda on everyone. Lock Trump up, I don't care. He has done enough to never be able to run for President again. You can project that you know my political beliefs but you don't. The reason why you don't is because I'm not blind like many of you. I vote for whoever best meets my views and beliefs. I don't care what political party they belong to. I can say Trump did a lot of bad shit, but I can also say Biden sucks at many things too. The problem is that many on here can't think for themselves and don't allow themselves to have an open mind and they certainly won't express it. I can say I think Biden did a great job handling the covid situation. Much better than Trump could have or did do. That doesn't mean I support Biden and most of the shit he does. You guys really should try to have an open mind. Give credit where credit is due regardless of their political party. Those on here that back everything Trump says or does and those that back everything Biden says or does are exactly the same to me. It's laughable that everyone points the finger at the other side, but they don't realize they both come off looking ridiculous.
2 sides!!!! 1 led an insurrection and likely a death blow to our Constitutional Republic.

2 sides!!!! 1 led an insurrection and likely a death blow to our Constitutional Republic.
You're such a drama king. I'm not saying 2 sides on Jan 6th, I'm saying in general. There's no death blow. It happened and people are being held responsible for it.

I posted the interview because some HROT posters seem to think the committee doesn't want to hear from anyone in the car. Liz makes it clear they are welcome to testify under oath.

On another note, I am really surprised that with all the other security features on board the President's vehicles that there is not an interior security camera.
I don't think a leaked video of Bill Clinton getting a BJ in the presidential limo is in anyone's interest. :)

Maybe someone more creative than me can splice together a video like Johnny Depps “It was fecal matter” but with Trump and “ketchup on the wall” to the music of the Statler Brothers “Flowers on the Wall”

Reactions: torbee
Yup

I vote for whoever best meets my views and beliefs.
Right now, I'm less worried about politicians who follow my "beliefs" as ones who push autocracy and want to overturn American democracy.

That's more important to me. Maybe not for you.

Right now, I'm less worried about politicians who follow my "beliefs" as ones who push autocracy and want to overturn American democracy.

That's more important to me. Maybe not for you.

You don't know the difference. Autocracy comes in different forms. Overturning democracy also comes in different forms. You are so blindly partisan you will only ever see one side.

FWZGHecXoAIBWcb

Reactions: Joes Place

That's some pretty funny stuff right there. There's a big difference between the republicans and the democrats, especially since trump came onto the scene. The republicans defend the lies and the democrats defend the truth.

Come down off the cross. If you want to be specific, please do so. This thread is an offshoot of Donald Trump's attempt to overturn an election, and seize control. Not one Dem has ever done anything close to what Trump did.
Do you want me to admit I am partisan? I sure am. I don't belong to a cult, however. I don't run around 18 months after an election on the verge of tears telling everyone who doesn't want to listen that Trump was robbed. I am not willing to use violence to achieve my political goals. That's all on Team Red.

That's some pretty funny stuff right there. There's a big difference between the republicans and the democrats, especially since trump came onto the scene. The republicans defend the lies and the democrats defend the truth.
That's a joke about the Dems, right?

You're watching one trying to take over right now, and don't even seem to realize it.

I blame the education system the GOP unfunded and saddled you with.
I realize what the right has done. That doesn't include the SCOTUS. Would autocracy include shutting down businesses and vaccine mandates? How about telling people they have to buy health insurance or be penalized?

Would a threat to democracy include wanting courts and the executive branch of governments rule by executive order, or allow legislative bodies to make laws?

The impeachment hearings seem to validate him.
Note that I didn't say the GOP doesn't lie.

Biden is telling some huge whoppers each and every day about fuel prices and inflation. That's just a start.

I realize what the right has done. That doesn't include the SCOTUS. Would autocracy include shutting down businesses and vaccine mandates? How about telling people they have to buy health insurance or be penalized?

Would a threat to democracy include wanting courts and the executive branch of governments rule by executive order, or allow legislative bodies to make laws?
My problem with this that if people don’t have health insurance then the taxpayers get stuck with the bill. I don’t understand why more people don’t grasp this concept.

No, they're not (yet).

There's far more to 1/6 than simply the folks charging the Capitol building.
If you'd paid attention to the hearings, you would know this.
Keeping picking apart what I'm saying. Have there been people convicted for their part of Jan 6th? Did I say everyone has been held responsible?

I'll go back through your post and see how negative you are about Biden. That's what I'm saying. Trump supporters will support him no matter what he says or does and the Biden supporters do the same. That's my point. They want to point their finger at the opposite party and place blame with them and never look at themselves in the mirror. For independents, it's funny that they don't see how much alike they are.

I'll go back through your post and see how negative you are about Biden. That's what I'm saying. Trump supporters will support him no matter what he says or does and the Biden supporters do the same. That's my point. They want to point their finger at the opposite party and place blame with them and never look at themselves in the mirror. For independents, it's funny that they don't see how much alike they are.
I don't see very many people supporting Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT