ADVERTISEMENT

Ketchup on the wall!

I realize what the right has done. That doesn't include the SCOTUS.
It absolutely DOES include the SCOTUS.

One of them voted to NOT require his wife's contacts to be disclosed. Despite the obvious conflicts of interest.

I agree with respect to the throwing the plate against the wall. The testimony about the President reaching for the wheel would likely be excluded as hearsay.
What about the pics of The Donald in a rubber diaper in a Moscow hotel bed looking up at a Russian whore as she is pissing on him? o_O
Ain’t that a visual?! Or is that “hearsay” too?
:cool:

You should be the last person talking about concerning talk. You and others have ruined hrot by making everything political and pushing your agenda on everyone. Lock Trump up, I don't care. He has done enough to never be able to run for President again. You can project that you know my political beliefs but you don't. The reason why you don't is because I'm not blind like many of you. I vote for whoever best meets my views and beliefs. I don't care what political party they belong to. I can say Trump did a lot of bad shit, but I can also say Biden sucks at many things too. The problem is that many on here can't think for themselves and don't allow themselves to have an open mind and they certainly won't express it. I can say I think Biden did a great job handling the covid situation. Much better than Trump could have or did do. That doesn't mean I support Biden and most of the shit he does. You guys really should try to have an open mind. Give credit where credit is due regardless of their political party. Those on here that back everything Trump says or does and those that back everything Biden says or does are exactly the same to me. It's laughable that everyone points the finger at the other side, but they don't realize they both come off looking ridiculous.
I give Chuck Grassley a lot of credit for being Moscow Mitch’s roll of toilette paper and leading the charge to turn back the Constitution and the spirit of America. His leading the refusal to interview , advise and consent in the Garland nomination was as cowardly and treasonist an act as has been performed in the US Senate since the days of Civil War succession by the southern States.

ADVERTISEMENT