ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Greene

To Nebraska

umLsvITNQJelr9lJs9Ohyk-uq7GQOQQWQOGoQwvSCZs.png

1- I simply don't see what these kids see.
2- Who is this kid? What position does he play?

It could be the $160 million facility upgrade. It could be the coaches are really good recruiters.
As exciting as it is to get these highly rated recruits, I have to first see it on the field. It's being shown though that this coaching staff and their ties to Florida are paying off. Now we need our game day play to reflect our recruiting.

The kid is an OLB (#9 in the country) out of Florida who had been committed to FSU.

Reactions: Red Burns Brighter
It could be the $160 million facility upgrade. It could be the coaches are really good recruiters.
As exciting as it is to get these highly rated recruits, I have to first see it on the field. It's being shown though that this coaching staff and their ties to Florida are paying off. Now we need our game day play to reflect our recruiting.

The kid is an OLB (#9 in the country) out of Florida who had been committed to FSU.
Nah, I’d be more inclined to believe the pay for play scenario. Frost is a scumbag and I wouldn’t trust him with my kid. Nebraska football has been a disease since the day Osborne took the helm, the sad part is that the fans don’t care as long as there are wins. The B1G needs to kick their ass to the curb.

giphy.gif

I wonder if this recruit can keep from filming sex acts with minors

Reactions: mikesright

Thank you for answering my question.

I really do not think that Frost runs a very good program with the problems from some of the players and what seems like a lack of accountability for himself. I am not talking about wins and losses. I know that if it were my team and Ferentz I would want to defend him so I have no idea how tough it would be to know you have a guy who is "your guy" to have some of these problems but I think I would want to look elsewhere.

Reactions: UNO_Hawk
And so it begins. Husker fans begin their valiant return to tell us how they are winning the off season, again.

Enjoy your bowl game...

what’s funny is you Iowa fans thinking recruiting doesn’t matter. There’s a reason all the best teams in college football are also the same teams that constantly recruit at a high level. Keep telling yourself that as you keep loading up those low level and mid level 3 star guys and never reaching a good bowl game, conference championship or anything like that. That’s what all the schools claim that can’t recruit with the big boys.

Right now Iowa has beaten some bad Husker teams the past 2 seasons by a last second FG...again that’s a bad Husker team by a last second FG. The way Frost keeps loading up the talent at Nebraska, those last second FGs are going to be a thing of the past. Top 21, Top 15 and now a Top 21 (and climbing) recruiting classes. We added Keshawn Greene (Top 197 ranked player and the fastest LB in the country)...next comes Kaden Johnson another top 130 player and 4 star LB. Enjoy those last second wins while it lasts. Things are about to change. Because it starts with recruiting...just ask Urban Meyer, Nick Saban and all those elite Head Coaches.

Here...this way you can see what a legit recruit looks like...

what’s funny is you Iowa fans thinking recruiting doesn’t matter. There’s a reason all the best teams in college football are also the same teams that constantly recruit at a high level. Keep telling yourself that as you keep loading up those low level and mid level 3 star guys and never reaching a good bowl game, conference championship or anything like that. That’s what all the schools claim that can’t recruit with the big boys.

Right now Iowa has beaten some bad Husker teams the past 2 seasons by a last second FG...again that’s a bad Husker team by a last second FG. The way Frost keeps loading up the talent at Nebraska, those last second FGs are going to be a thing of the past. Top 21, Top 15 and now a Top 21 (and climbing) recruiting classes. We added Keshawn Greene (Top 197 ranked player and the fastest LB in the country)...next comes Kaden Johnson another top 130 player and 4 star LB. Enjoy those last second wins while it lasts. Things are about to change. Because it starts with recruiting...just ask Urban Meyer, Nick Saban and all those elite Head Coaches.

Here comes Salty Husker to keep things real as the Bowl Season kicks off. Turn the TV on next Friday and start watching 80 teams better than you! Merry Christmas pal.

You really have to wonder what Nebraska is selling to these kids.
Facilities: average
Success: 13 wins in 3 years.
Proven coach: 1 winning season (non P5) in 4 years.
Improvement: favorable schedule and only 1 win better than last season. Nope
Coach with control over the program: 1 kid played with potential felony charges, 2 recently kicked off the team with sexual assault charges, 1 player recruited after booted from former program because he broke teams rules multiple times, 2 caught smoking pot before ever stepping on the field, etc
Tradition: nothing in the lifetime of these kids
NFL stepping stone: poor
Coach with Character: blames his players for each loss

Yet fans and media couldn’t figure out why Robinson wanted to stay in Kentucky initially. Claimed he was paid. Why would highly recruited want to play for NE??

A top 200 recruit with less than 10 offers???

Congrats on another high character future news story!

Should work out as well as your last keyshawn ;)
This is spot-on. Nebraska has filled up with these types of kids over the years. Lot's of physical talent but probably not willing to take care of his assignment on the field. It's telling that he's top 200 but doesn't have any big-time SEC offers.

Probably the type of player who'll flash the bones and hoot and holler after making a tackle 15 yards down the field. Will fit in perfect for that culture.

Guess what, Nebraska has had higher rated classes than Iowa every year, Yet Iowa has won 5 in a row, What people like you continually fail to realize is character matters, Your coach blames players and doesn’t accept personal accountability, Hell of a way to build culture and character.
Anyway, Congrats again for winning another off season, I guess its something to hang your hat on.

Sniffing bath salts again?

giphy.gif

That’s what’s legit recruit looks like? 8 offers? He’s either stupid or a thug with a rap sheet then if he’s so legit.

Good bowl game? Conference Championship? How about you just worry about getting to 6 wins, pal.

what’s funny is you Husker fans thinking coaching doesn’t matter. Otherwise you wouldn't keep hiring bad ones

Promise me you will keep Frost a long long time

Last edited:

[/
You are so f#%king stupid I feel sorry for you. Win something and then talk. Good thing you didn’t start in the big 10 cause you would have no history at all. Come back when you are bowl eligible.

Reactions: Hawk Writer

Where did we say recruiting doesn't matter?

If he his the fastest lb in the entire country, why can't he even manage 10 offers? Does that seem odd to you?

You're talking about urban and saban.....so where are all the offers from bama/osu/clemson etc? Such a top prospect should have offers from at least some of them? Glad you guys feel the need to come tell us about a new recruit that most schools have no interest in lol

I guess we'll settle for putting more 2/3* kids into the pros while you guys keep ending the careers of your "legit" kids :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT