ADVERTISEMENT

KF basically calls Wadley a liar. "Some of the things were just flat-out not true." Now what?

Racism is climbing. The BLM mobsters are doing their best to create as much separation as possible and make the average white guy go from wanting, and trying, to listen, learn, and understand what white privilege means and what unconscious bias means to giving up on the whole terrorist movement.
BLM is bullshit. It's designed to divide us.

I'll sit back and smile now and watch all you snowflakes cry that I should be banned or killed.
Good grief.

Yes, you certainly sound like someone interested in listening and understanding.

Reactions: radicalhawk
You should go back to the basement.

Casey, being some substance aka facts. KF, Doyle, BF, and SW were tone deaf and asleep at the wheel. Their attempts to equovocate are expected. KF and others knew there was a problem with racism, in other word treating others differently for who they inherently are, they didn't care. The best they can do is to acknowledge, and be better. Otherwise you're left with saying stupid chit like go back to your basement.

I don't think you can agree to disagree about fundamental human rights. I think of BLM as addressing police interactions even though I understand there are other issues they address. I watch the protests and see anger and frustration and agree that the protesters are justified to feel that way. I think anyone causing damage should be charged and prosecuted even if I understand their anger. I think the officers that murdered Breonna Taylor should be charged. I believe the manner in which Trump is using federal officers against protesters should concern every American that believes in the Constitution. I believe BLM's decision to address some issues and not others is entirely up to them and all the what about X, Y, Z is just an attempt to undermine and diminish their message. I find the lengths to which some people will go to deny racial disparities to be disgusting and inexcusable.

I'm not sure what you mean by violence against uninvolved third parties so I can't answer that question without more information from you.
You lose me on the Breona Key killing. Terrible execution of a no knock warrant, but racist.....no. The bf fired shots, not that I wouldn’t do the same, but that caused the return of gunfire.

Ive been on this board for 3 years bro. But I dont condone racism so I will speak up. That’s why we need movements like BLM. I know its hard for you to hear. But racism needs to end in football programs Whether you want to hear it or not.

for christs sake
So you want more organizations that want to destroy the nuclear family? Yep, added that kids don’t need their parents. May want to look up the statistics of those raised in single parent homes before asking for BLM types. Or go listen to what Marcellus Wiley talk about it. Here’s the link.

You lose me on the Breona Key killing. Terrible execution of a no knock warrant, but racist.....no. The bf fired shots, not that I wouldn’t do the same, but that caused the return of gunfire.

I never claimed her death was racist.

Robert T Greene definitely needs to be sued. Hopefully a Hawkeye alum will do so, outside the program would be the best way.

This puke should not be allowed to represent ANY kid, nor adult player. He directly contacted a recruit for Iowa, who ended up going to the Pac14?, that should have him BANNED from contacting ANYONE, per the NCAA rules. That is a fact, per NCAA rules...
How Can someone let the NCAA know this fact...?

Damn I hope so. There are very few people in this world I dislike as much as Robert T Greene. As a Viking fan seeing him wear the G “assuming for Green Bay” gives me another reason to dislike this guy. So sick of hearing trust the facts not the process or whatever the hell he says. I would love it if the university of Iowa and Kirk could sue him and take him for whatever he is worth

Racism is climbing. The BLM mobsters are doing their best to create as much separation as possible and make the average white guy go from wanting, and trying, to listen, learn, and understand what white privilege means and what unconscious bias means to giving up on the whole terrorist movement.
BLM is bullshit. It's designed to divide us.

I'll sit back and smile now and watch all you snowflakes cry that I should be banned or killed.
Good grief.

Nah, I argued about it for a while with you but like you said until that group is ABLM then forget it.

So you want more organizations that want to destroy the nuclear family? Yep, added that kids don’t need their parents. May want to look up the statistics of those raised in single parent homes before asking for BLM types. Or go listen to what Marcellus Wiley talk about it. Here’s the link.

Mepo here is what's on the BLM website: . "We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

"Destroying nuclear familes" --- fake news.

These comments is proof of why BLM exists. SMH

lol Justhawk. You’re pro an organization that directly or indirectly promote looting and for “children to be raised by the village” rather than their own parents. I know, I’m ignorant for saying those things right? Facts can hurt sometimes.

lol Justhawk. You’re pro an organization that directly or indirectly promote looting and for “children to be raised by the village” rather than their own parents. I know, I’m ignorant for saying those things right? Facts can hurt sometimes.

Agree that you're ignorant for saying those things. Poor white, black, orange people be looting if they're poor. But fewer white and orange people are killed by police who don't care about the life of another = 9+ minute knee. That's the point. Not too controversial. Why so defensive?

But fewer white and orange people are killed by police who don't care about the life of another = 9+ minute knee. That's the point. Not too controversial.

Factually not true. More whites are killed by police than blacks and at a disproportionately higher rate compared to the amount of violent crime they commit. This is one of many problems informed people have with the BLM movement. It is heavily built on the notion that there is a widespread trend of police going around killing innocent blacks, and this simply is not true. A few isolated incidences, yes, but not common and not more than other races when normalized for the amount of violent crime being committed.

Factually not true. More whites are killed by police than blacks and at a disproportionately higher rate compared to the amount of violent crime they commit. This is one of many problems informed people have with the BLM movement. It is heavily built on the notion that there is a widespread trend of police going around killing innocent blacks, and this simply is not true. A few isolated incidences, yes, but not common and not more than other races when normalized for the amount of violent crime being committed.

The first part is true about shear numbers of police killings. The second part is false, fake news. Blacks comprose ~13% of the US population. African Americans are shot and killed by police at more than twice the rate as white Americans. You can deny it, or try to rationalize it. Not isolated incidents. Rather a pattern persisting since the days of blatant slavery.

The first part is true about shear numbers of police killings. The second part is false, fake news. Blacks comprose ~13% of the US population. African Americans are shot and killed by police at more than twice the rate as white Americans. You can deny it, or try to rationalize it. Not isolated incidents. Rather a pattern persisting since the days of blatant slavery.

Why are blacks shot and killed at such a high rate?

o 13% of the population is on the receiving end of the 0.000000000000028 of the total number of police interactions that result in police officers discharging their weapons. 100,000,000 million police stops and 300 of the 42,000,000 Black people in this country end up being shot by police each year. Thats right only 300.

If there was system racism in the police depts there sure as hell would be more than 300 killed every year.

Yep, the ONLY logical conclusion here is systemic racism and a complete dismantling of the US Law Enforcement System....seems reasonable and proportionate.

Agree that you're ignorant for saying those things. Poor white, black, orange people be looting if they're poor. But fewer white and orange people are killed by police who don't care about the life of another = 9+ minute knee. That's the point. Not too controversial. Why so defensive?
Justhawk9 you change your name on here?

Ive been on this board for 3 years bro. But I dont condone racism so I will speak up. That’s why we need movements like BLM. I know its hard for you to hear. But racism needs to end in football programs Whether you want to hear it or not.

for christs sake
BLM IS a racist organization,,,,, Bro!

Until it is All Black Lives Matter then I cannot support the extremist in that group. We get the police angle and justice angle. The angle I question is the ignoring black on black crime and allowing it to continue within their own communities

Here we go. I knew it was coming sooner or later from White guys like you. The recurring theme “well All Lives Matter” “Blue Lives Matter” “White Lives Matter” “what about Black on Black crime” “those Blacks kill themselves anyway”.

Dude Im not going to get into something that has been discussed over and over nationally. All you have to do is google the topic and you will see the intent of BLM and the narratives about the clear ignorance in what you’re suggesting. Its White guys like you have absolutely no interest in leaning about the issues or changing so you latch on to any misinformed argument and run with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
o 13% of the population is on the receiving end of the 0.000000000000028 of the total number of police interactions that result in police officers discharging their weapons. 100,000,000 million police stops and 300 of the 42,000,000 Black people in this country end up being shot by police each year. Thats right only 300.

If there was system racism in the police depts there sure as hell would be more than 300 killed every year.

Yep, the ONLY logical conclusion here is systemic racism and a complete dismantling of the US Law Enforcement System....seems reasonable and proportionate.
Better not get into the fact that Black people are arrested for violent acts FAR more often as a percentage of their population.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

Oh, and they tend to use guns more frequently when committing those acts.

Last edited:
BLM IS a racist organization,,,,, Bro!
Here we go. I knew it was coming sooner or later from White guys like you. The recurring theme “well All Lives Matter” “Blue Lives Matter” “White Lives Matter” “what about Black on Black crime” “those Blacks kill themselves anyway”.

Dude Im not going to get into something that has been discussed over and over nationally. All you have to do is google the topic and you will see the intent of BLM and the narratives about the clear ignorance in what you’re suggesting. Its White guys like you have absolutely so interest in leaning about the issues or changing so you latch on to any misinformed argument and run with it.

This is the Iowa fanbase folks

This is why BLM exists

Good Day Bro

Dude Im not going to get into something that has been discussed over and over nationally. All you have to do is google the topic and you will see the intent of BLM and the narratives about the clear ignorance in what you’re suggesting. Its White guys like you have absolutely so interest in leaning about the issues or changing so you latch on to any misinformed argument and run with it.
I educated myself about the issues and have rejected the vast majority of the premises that they are expounding and that the movement is founded upon. It is a vastly flawed document. Does that make me racist?

Mepo here is what's on the BLM website: . "We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work."

"Destroying nuclear familes" --- fake news.
And then the next paragraph, but hey you either stopped reading or conveniently left it out.

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Now look up the stats on single parent kids vs having mother and father present. And it’s not raced-based either. The problem is the village isn’t raising them or at least not correctly. The village is either killing the kids or bringing them up in crime riddled groups that just continues the cycle.

Im done here.

This has turned into all of the White guys with decades and decades of hate all congregating and attacking Blacks and BLM. This is pointless. And whatever I say is not going to change these ideals that have been instilled in you for years compounding the fact you have no desire to be culturally competent.

You guys carry on.

LMAO. Good lord

Dude Im not going to get into something that has been discussed over and over nationally. All you have to do is google the topic and you will see the intent of BLM and the narratives about the clear ignorance in what you’re suggesting. Its White guys like you have absolutely no interest in leaning about the issues or changing so you latch on to any misinformed argument and run with it.

So why are there so many blacks denouncing BLM because of what they stand for? Or why are many famous and outspoken blacks not publicly supporting BLM?

Im done here.

This has turned into all of the White guys with decades and decades of hate all congregating and attacking Blacks and BLM. This is pointless. And whatever I say is not going to change these ideals that have been instilled in you for years compounding the fact you have no desire to be culturally competent.

You guys carry on.

LMAO. Good lord
So because we don’t support BLM like many blacks don’t, we’re hateful and racist? It’s sad and tragic what has happened, but organizations like BLM and then you coming on here and spewing your disdain because we don’t 100% agree with it is part of the problem.

If KF is able to accept and admit there was unconscious bias, why can't you?

Why do you believe there were? Do you know for sure? Maybe Kirk is presenting a conciliatory tone to be the better man and for the betterment of the program. Just because someone is offended, doesn't mean anything was actually wrong. I'll admit I don't know for sure either but I do know most people don't intentionally offend and if it was unintentional then that is on alleged offended.

Why do you believe there were? Do you know for sure? Maybe Kirk is presenting a conciliatory tone to be the better man and for the betterment of the program. Just because someone is offended, doesn't mean anything was actually wrong. I'll admit I don't know for sure either but I do know most people don't intentionally offend and if it was unintentional then that is on alleged offended.

That's asking me to believe that Kirk is a liar and I can't do that.

There wasn't someone offended. There were multiple players and coaches reporting the same environment so there was something actually wrong. Current players reporting a positive change shows that as well.

I agree that Kirk and maybe even Doyle did not intend to offend anyone. I don't think they hate black people or set out to discriminate against them. That doesn't change the impact on black players.

That's asking me to believe that Kirk is a liar and I can't do that.

There wasn't someone offended. There were multiple players and coaches reporting the same environment so there was something actually wrong. Current players reporting a positive change shows that as well.

I agree that Kirk and maybe even Doyle did not intend to offend anyone. I don't think they hate black people or set out to discriminate against them. That doesn't change the impact on black players.
Agreed, which is also pretty much the definition of unconscious. I think what some here take issue with is posters constantly throwing out racism/racist towards Kirk and the program. Was there shown to be racial bias? It certainly appears so. Does that mean it was intentional and the coaches are racist? I personally don't think so.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Agreed, which is also pretty much the definition of unconscious. I think what some here take issue with is posters constantly throwing out racism/racist towards Kirk and the program. Was there shown to be racial bias? It certainly appears so. Does that mean it was intentional and the coaches are racist? I personally don't think so.

I think that's backwards. Unconscious bias is unintentional. It's not recognizing or not understanding the impact or importance. It's how Kirk thought everything was fine until he understood it wasn't.

I think of racist as someone who acts out of hate. Even though I agree Doyle needed to leave, I don't think his actions were motivated by hate.

I take issue with the posters calling the players babies or saying they don't want to work hard or follow rules. At best, it's tone deaf to what is being said. The more some posters repeat it over and over, the more I think there is some hate and racism behind their thoughts. It's not a good look for our fanbase to be sure.

Reactions: FranklinHawk
I think that's backwards. Unconscious bias is unintentional. It's not recognizing or not understanding the impact or importance. It's how Kirk thought everything was fine until he understood it wasn't.

I think of racist as someone who acts out of hate. Even though I agree Doyle needed to leave, I don't think his actions were motivated by hate.

I take issue with the posters calling the players babies or saying they don't want to work hard or follow rules. At best, it's tone deaf to what is being said. The more some posters repeat it over and over, the more I think there is some hate and racism behind their thoughts. It's not a good look for our fanbase to be sure.
I think we're saying the same thing regarding intent Birch.

What does make it challenging is that I think there were many players that brought up valid issues and just wanted change to eliminate the (likely unintentional) bias that existed. Then you have a handful that decided to hop on the wagon (I'm not saying boat!!! :) ) with over the top and in some cases just plain false accusations.

Reactions: hawkbirch

for christs sake
JustHawk9- I understand your rejection of racism; hell I don't know of anyone who supports racism. But "we need movements like BLM".. Please go to THEIR web site- read it - then read about where their money goes- ACTBLUE - then read about Assata's Daughters. Is that really what we need??

In my conversations with former (black) players and their parents, they had nothing but praise for the coaches\staff. You can't please everyone, hopefully the changes that are being made will improve our overall atmosphere.

Well something isn't adding up. You're here stomping around here doing your best Bobby Green Lite yelling racism, yet the players in the program are highly encouraged by the steps being taken to make it a more inclusive football building.

Who should we believe? You or them?
Those aren’t necessarily contradictory positions.

Why would KF and the program be slow to react?

2018-2019: • Strength and Conditioning Staff: received no ratings of “poor” or “below average” • Head Coach: Over 90% responded “yes” to whether they would be comfortable approaching the coach with a personal (91.40%) or team (90.32%) concern • Position/event/assistant coaches: 90.32% responded “yes” to whether they would be comfortable approaching the coach with a personal or team concern 25 • 4 players said they had been subject to bullying or hazing by a member of the coaching staff; 95.70% players responded they had not

2019-2020: • Strength and Conditioning Staff: received no ratings of “poor” or “below average” • Head Coach: 89.2% responded “yes” to whether they would be comfortable approaching the coach with a personal or team concern • Position/event/assistant coaches: 91.18% responded “yes” to whether they would be comfortable approaching the coach with a personal or team concern • 2 players said they had been subject to bullying or hazing by a member of the coaching staff; 98.04% players responded they had not

From the report for those of you who choose to not read it or to ignore these facts. Given an anonymous opportunity they chose not to report anything. Could they have been concerned that it wasn't anonymous? Perhaps.

ADVERTISEMENT