ADVERTISEMENT

KF basically calls Wadley a liar. "Some of the things were just flat-out not true." Now what?

It's systemic. Racial profiling. Police bias. Consider how law enforcement reacted to George Floyd (counterfeit bill - murdered) as opposed to Dylan Roof (white nationalist mass murderer - brought Burger King). Racism, blatant and implicit, is prevalent in our society.

The stats say you are wrong. But you sure love to push that false narrative.

People will stoop to incredible lows when they’re desperate for money. I’ve heard Wadley was selling anything he could to get money in recent years. Don’t wish that on anyone but you have to question his motive.

These comments is proof of why BLM exists. SMH

Racial Bias is what BLM does best. When all someone talks about is skin color, I can pretty much infer that they are the real racist in the argument. BLM has no goal of ending real racism - for the same reason an exterminator always leaves just a few bugs behind. Wouldn't want to work ourselves right out of a job now, would we? And even if they did - BLM will manufacture and the magnify racism even where it does not exist for the sake of promoting their agenda of no police, no accountability and free stuff.

Some people cling tightly to their bias and refuse to try to do better. That's why racism will never end.

Some people have bias? Who doesn't have bias? Everybody does. There is no point in history where people haven't hated or were suspicious on other people. None! I have bias and so do you. People will will always pick the ones they know and love over absolute strangers. People will pick their family first. If people hate their family they will pick their friends. If people have no family and friends, they might pick their community, state, or country. If people have no family, friends, and hate their country, they might seek out others like them and pick them. People will give bonuses to the ones they like first. People will forgive those they love and not forgive those they do not like. People will give the benefit of doubt to those they know and care about and will condemn those that think opposite them.

Racism is incurable because humans don't know any better. I find it funny that some people who fight so hard for equality are the ones doing the the exact same thing they are fighting against.

Last edited:
Some people have bias? Who doesn't have bias? Everybody does. There is no point in history where people haven't hated or were suspicious on other people. None! I have bias and so do you. People will will always pick the ones you know and love over absolute strangers. People will pick their family first. If people hate their family they will pick their friends. If people have no family and friends, they might pick their community, state, or country. If people have no family, friends, and hate their country, they might seek out others like them and pick them. People will give bonuses to the ones they like first. People will forgive those they love and not forgive those they do not like. People will give the benefit of doubt to those they know and care about and will condemn those think opposite them.

Racism is incurable because humans don't know any better. I find it funny that some people who fight so hard for equality are the ones doing the the exact same thing they are fighting against.

Humans can and should know better.

I try everyday to be sinless....I fail every single time. Looks like you fail too

Yes.

Your statement that racism won't end because humans don't know any better suggests that we are incapable of changing. I don't believe that is true. I think it's worth the effort to challenge myself and others to try.

Reactions: Stranded Hawk
Yes.

Your statement that racism won't end because humans don't know any better suggests that we are incapable of changing. I don't believe that is true. I think it's worth the effort to challenge myself and others to try.

Exactly.
The logic is flawed in many ways. He compares caring for ones own family to racial bias associated with centuries of genocide, system and structural racism that oppresses an entire race of people.
#fail

BTW Christianity has relied on similar perspectives while enabling racists. There were plenty of slaveowners and kkk members in churches on Sundays and southern Baptists literally co-opted racism.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Exactly.
The logic is flawed in many ways. He compares caring for ones own family to racial bias associated with centuries of genocide, system and structural racism that oppresses an entire race of people.
#fail

BTW Christianity has relied on similar perspectives while enabling racists. There were plenty of slaveowners and kkk members in churches on Sundays and southern Baptists literally co-opted racism.

He is correct that everyone has biases. Not all biases are intentional nor are they all bad. A lot of posts on this topic make me cringe. I'm thankful Kirk is less stubborn than a number of posters

People will stoop to incredible lows when they’re desperate for money. I’ve heard Wadley was selling anything he could to get money in recent years. Don’t wish that on anyone but you have to question his motive.
Wadley had every opportunity to graduate and walk into at the very least a $100K a year job here in Iowa selling pharmaceuticals or cars. Sounds like he stepped on his own dick.

Do they really have to add a "Too" to BLM for people to stop being so obtuse?

Amen

The narrow mindedness of people is amazing and the unwillingness to comprehend a simple concept. Or rather apprehensive

What do you think would happen if the roles in this video were reversed and someone went into a predominantly black neighborhood with a "White Lives Matter" or "All Lives Matter" sign?

It would not end well for them.

Let's assume you are correct. Does that make it right?

What do you think would happen if the roles in this video were reversed and someone went into a predominantly black neighborhood with a "White Lives Matter" or "All Lives Matter" sign?

It would not end well for them.

182462583-7489.jpg

Let's assume you are correct. Does that make it right?

It depends what their motives are. Most people that say things like "All Lives Matter" agree that black lives matter, but they disagree with the specific complaints and policy objectives of the Black Lives Matter movement. They disagree that there is a widespread trend of police killing innocent black people at a higher rate than other races. They disagree with the message to black people that the police in general are "out to get them" because of their skin color. They think that BLM often rushes to judgement against cops that were justified in their use of force, like in the Michael Brown case. They find it hypocritical how BLM selectively focuses on black deaths at the hands of police, but ignores other much more common types of deaths like black on black, or black on white crime. They disagree with "defunding the police." They don't like the chants "all cops are bastards", "f*** 12", "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon." They don't like the events organized by BLM that lead to rioting, vandalism, looting, arson, and billions of $$ in property damage, and BLM's *intentional* failure to strongly condemn and stop these things. They don't like that the BLM leaders are self-proclaimed Marxists.

So yeah, there are a lot of legitimate reasons why someone would say "All Lives Matter" as a protest to the BLM movement and be justified in doing so.

Exactly.
#fail

Good grief. People mistreat people for all kinds of reasons and racism is just one of them. Getting rid fo racism won't solve the problems of the world. Instead of mistreating others based on race, humans will find other ways to mistreat other humans. You love and care about your family over strangers. There's your basis for inequality to grow.

It depends what their motives are. Most people that say things like "All Lives Matter" agree that black lives matter, but they disagree with the specific complaints and policy objectives of the Black Lives Matter movement. They disagree that there is a widespread trend of police killing innocent black people at a higher rate than other races. They disagree with the message to black people that the police in general are "out to get them" because of their skin color. They think that BLM often rushes to judgement against cops that were justified in their use of force, like in the Michael Brown case. They find it hypocritical how BLM selectively focuses on black deaths at the hands of police, but ignores other much more common types of deaths like black on black, or black on white crime. They disagree with "defunding the police." They don't like the chants "all cops are bastards", "f*** 12", "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon." They don't like the events organized by BLM that lead to rioting, vandalism, looting, arson, and billions of $$ in property damage, and BLM's *intentional* failure to strongly condemn and stop these things. They don't like that the BLM leaders are self-proclaimed Marxists.

So yeah, there are a lot of legitimate reasons why someone would say "All Lives Matter" as a protest to the BLM movement and be justified in doing so.

Glad that is what the justified people in the video were saying and doing. o_O

He is correct that everyone has biases. Not all biases are intentional nor are they all bad. A lot of posts on this topic make me cringe. I'm thankful Kirk is less stubborn than a number of posters

Doesn't matter if biases are intentional or not and good or bad. It still breeds mistreatment of others.

I'm not saying we shouldn't try to be good people. Try as hard as I might, I find myself being selfish and being too biased toward myself.

Doesn't matter if biases are intentional or not and good or bad. It still breeds mistreatment of others.

I'm not saying we shouldn't try to be good people. Try as hard as I might, I find myself being selfish and being too biased toward myself.

Trying and failing is the journey of life.

Being biased towards yourself is basic human nature, isn't it? We should be focused on our own well being and that of our family first.

There are many on here not interested in trying to be better.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Being biased towards yourself is basic human nature, isn't it? We should be focused on our own well being and that of our family first.

Yes, humans are biased toward themselves because that is human nature and humans are biased toward those they love because they care about them. The problem is that mistreatment of others comes out of that. We want to be accepted, loved, liked, etc. by those we live with (family, community, etc.). We also want to hang out with others like us (culture, food, music, clothes, language, etc). In so many ways, we forgive, accept, defend, and help those closest to us.

Human beings are also quick to judge others who they don't know as well. Human beings do such a good job of blaming others for their problems and are also scared of them. We often take out frustrations and anger on others. People that are "different" are usually on the receiving end of that.

So, if you want to get rid of mistreatment of others (especially in the community level), racism in this case, we will need to get rid of this good bias toward self and those they love (family). That way, you will give others (those that are very different from you) the same love, appreciation, and care as if they are like family.

Well, there are certainly many on here who are sick of having other internet posters decide for them what they should think or look down on them, because they don't share their narrow views of a very polarized subject. You and some of your cohorts are literally everything you have spent all this time loathing. One sided, where only your opinion is in the right, and unwilling to understand that everyone doesn't need to fall into lockstep with your beliefs.

Reactions: Bizon73
Yes, humans are biased toward themselves because that is human nature and humans are biased toward those they love because they care about them. The problem is that mistreatment of others comes out of that. We want to be accepted, loved, liked, etc. by those we live with (family, community, etc.). We also want to hang out with others like us (culture, food, music, clothes, language, etc). In so many ways, we forgive, accept, defend, and help those closest to us.

Human beings are also quick to judge others who they don't know as well. Human beings do such a good job of blaming others for their problems and are also scared of them. We often take out frustrations and anger on others. People that are "different" are usually on the receiving end of that.

So, if you want to get rid of mistreatment of others (especially in the community level), racism in this case, we will need to get rid of this good bias toward self and those they love (family). That way, you will give others (those that are very different from you) the same love, appreciation, and care as if they are like family.

I don't see loving my family and loving my community as mutually exclusive. Can't you do both?

The stats say you are wrong. But you sure love to push that false narrative.
Dylan Roof is a douche, but didn’t resist arrest. What happened to Floyd was terrible, it happened to the white schizo who called asking for help, they suffocated him too.

Unbelievable

just unbelievable
What’s unbelievable? Some people see a push towards uniformity as racism. Some see it as just trying to be on the same page. Nothing that Kirk has done or been accused of with credible players, comes off as anything other than being a bit overbearing.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Well, there are certainly many on here who are sick of having other internet posters decide for them what they should think or look down on them, because they don't share their narrow views of a very polarized subject. You and some of your cohorts are literally everything you have spent all this time loathing. One sided, where only your opinion is in the right, and unwilling to understand that everyone doesn't need to fall into lockstep with your beliefs.

To the posters who flat out deny any issues and think the players are big whiners? I think to take that position is to deny reality and should be challenged. It's not something we can agree to disagree about.

To the posters who flat out deny any issues and think the players are big whiners? I think to take that position is to deny reality and should be challenged. It's not something we can agree to disagree about.
Whoa, we can disagree on some things. We can completely disagree on intent of rules age punishments.

Dylan Roof is a douche, but didn’t resist arrest. What happened to Floyd was terrible, it happened to the white schizo who called asking for help, they suffocated him too.

You can always find anecdotal examples. With only 300 blacks dying at the hands of police, it shows there isnt a wholesale slaughter of blacks. Which some like to infer.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
ADVERTISEMENT