ADVERTISEMENT

KF on Nebraska

Agree to disagree I guess.

Defense bailed out offense as usual and gave them a short field to work with, which as we know us about the only way we score anymore. Phil continues to make up for Kirk’s crappy sons offense time and time again.

Phil Parker is leader of this team, we live and breathe off the defense.

It was 0 degrees, huge def edge, get a clue. Both sides won that game.

Reactions: chuck285
Agree to disagree I guess.

Defense bailed out offense as usual and gave them a short field to work with, which as we know us about the only way we score anymore. Phil continues to make up for Kirk’s crappy sons offense time and time again.

Phil Parker is leader of this team, we live and breathe off the defense.
Phil is a great DC, but in NO way whatsoever is he "the leader of the team". Thats a ridiculous statement, and I feel 100% confident if you asked him, or Levar or ANY other coach or player on the team, they would set you straight.

First off....you are hands down the worst poster on this board. Congratulations for being that guy that no one would ever want to hang out with.

Interestingly....you write your post to suggest that Petras only made one play the entire game....the pass late in the game to Lachey. That's all anyone needs to know about you. If you think that was all he did....you are every bit of the moron that folks on this board have assumed you are. Ignorance while you continuously post your stupidity is a bad look....but a look we are use to seeing from you. Terrific work....I'm sure you will keep it up.
Petras most certainly made more than that one good pass in the game but to suggest the offense and/or Spencer won that game is ridiculous.

Just look at the goddamn final score, Doggy.

The offense was 3-11 on 3rd down. Was gifted a fumble during crunch time and proceeded to 3 plays for 0 yards on the following possession.

Thankfully the defense yet again got another turnover on Minny’s next possession, resulting in good field position. Of course we couldn’t put the ball in the end zone but got just close enough to kick a field goal to reach a whopping 13 pts for the game. 42 yards was their longest offensive drive of the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT