ADVERTISEMENT

KF should have been this pissed at BF and the offense and not at Beth or the U of I

HawkCharlotte

HR MVP
Jul 17, 2005
The presser only revealed more evidence why KF needs to go.

Clearly, KF is not taking any serious responsibility for the state of the program.

Out of touch

Tone death

Arrogant

No vision

No plan for fixing anything

Wrong. He should be pissed at HIMSELF and GARY BARTA. Those two are the ones most responsible for the fiasco today. Kirk made, and Gary enabled, a very questionable and poor assistant coaching hire that had no possibility of a clean exit strategy and was almost certainly going to be detrimental to the program, and because of that, and KF's doubling- and tripling-down on the dumb, put BG in this position. What a sh#t-show.

Bfs make or break year should have been last season but KF is stubborn. I don’t think he retires because he didn’t get things his way, if that happens it’s only because he just thinks it’s time. Still think there’s a good chance he returns.

Clearly, KF is not taking any serious responsibility for the state of the program.

Out of touch

Tone death

Arrogant

No vision

Agreed...I respect Coach Ferentz a ton but it was hard not to see the defensiveness from him today. It's blind loyalty that I don't understand...never a good idea to hire family, it just opens you up to so many bad scenarios.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Wrong. He should be pissed at HIMSELF and GARY BARTA. Those two are the ones most responsible for the fiasco today. Kirk made, and Gary enabled, a very questionable and poor assistant coaching hire that had no possibility of a clean exit strategy and was almost certainly going to be detrimental to the program, and because of that, and KF's doubling- and tripling-down on the dumb, put BG in this position. What a sh#t-show.

It's a both/and

Out of touch

Tone death

Arrogant

No vision

The bolded part above pretty much sums up the collective intelligence of 90% of this board’s posters. I truly feel sorry for people with this mindset. It must be a miserable way to live.

Reactions: Frosty7130
The bolded part above pretty much sums up the collective intelligence of 90% of this board’s posters. I truly feel sorry for people with this mindset. It must be a miserable way to live.

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT