ADVERTISEMENT

KF vs NS

I like the thought. It would be great if we gave him another loss in the next 2 years

Why are you asking him? It isn’t his mom.
Maybe because i just hit reply and didnt pay that much attention to what was up. I assumed it was one of those my mom is dead remarks that is an attempt to be humorous. My sincere apologies if that wasn't the case.

The op got me to think about the bowl games we won so enjoyed that. I'm actually going to run through the games i hace saved and see if i have 1 to watch.

I am sweaty. Just finished a 25 mile ride.

Shit I do at least 140 a day....normally over 200. No sweat, though it does get a bit sweat worthy when I put the peddle down on the last red light for the 40 miles before my turn off.

2019-Camaro-2SS.png

Ah....a Peloton guy. Is that more expensive than a $6000 road bike on a $1300 smart trainer bluetoothed to an $800 laptop?

Um....get a Peloton if you are going to ride a $6000 bike indoors on a travelator using a cheap lap top as your visuals.

Then take the $6000 road bike, trade it in for a Canyon, and have some fun.

Reactions: claykenny
Interesting. Games you coach don’t count on your record for how many years after taking a job?

That is a common theme on these boards. For example, Raveling gets credit for the 86-88 basketball success-Davis had nothing to do with the elite 8 in the 86-87 season.

Back to the OP: YES! KF is clearly, hands-down a better coach than Saban. I mean, anyone can win SEC and national titles at Bama. They don't have to follow any rules, can pay players whatever it takes to get them there, and those players don't have to go to class and spend all day playing video games-the only breaks from that are for practice and games. Oh-and for the harem of girls the school provides to service them.

Did I miss anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT