ADVERTISEMENT

KF vs NS

Um....get a Peloton if you are going to ride a $6000 bike indoors on a travelator using a cheap lap top as your visuals.

Then take the $6000 road bike, trade it in for a Canyon, and have some fun.
A Peloton? Um....no.

The $6000 road bike comes off the smart trainer in 10 seconds, and then 30 seconds later it's ready to ride outdoors. How well does your Peloton roll on the roads? Exactly.

Back to the OP: YES! KF is clearly, hands-down a better coach than Saban. I mean, anyone can win SEC and national titles at Bama. They don't have to follow any rules, can pay players whatever it takes to get them there, and those players don't have to go to class and spend all day playing video games-the only breaks from that are for practice and games. Oh-and for the harem of girls the school provides to service them.

Did I miss anything?

I’m not really sure the OP was trying to do much more than start a fire or be somewhat informative. Albeit erroneously…

But I think most human beings can agree Nick Saban at least in my mind is the greatest college football game in history and I’m not sure it’s close. The next closest probably is Bear Bryant and I don’t think he even closely remotely rivals Saban.

Saban’s record against rank foesis unparalleled!

On the other hand, we have very active, loud fans that every chance they get, take a swipe at Kirk Ferentz & the Iowa football program, who has won a hell of a lot of games in their own right so I’m sure people get a little tired of it & are on edge…Lord knows clearly you guys are!

I’m not really sure the OP was trying to do much more than start a fire or be somewhat informative. Albeit erroneously…

But I think most human beings can agree Nick Saban at least in my mind is the greatest college football game in history and I’m not sure it’s close. The next closest probably is Bear Bryant and I don’t think he even closely remotely rivals Saban.

Saban’s record against rank foesis unparalleled!

On the other hand, we have very active, loud fans that every chance they get, take a swipe at Kirk Ferentz & the Iowa football program, who has won a hell of a lot of games in their own right so I’m sure people get a little tired of it & are on edge…Lord knows clearly you guys are!

I didn't start the thread, sunshine!

"You're" spewing gibberish again. And how am I loud? I don't believe I all-capped anything.
I do appreciate having a full-time stalker, though. Keep up the good work.

"You're" spewing gibberish again. And how am I loud? I don't believe I all-capped anything.
I do appreciate having a full-time stalker, though. Keep up the good work.

That’s not nearly your best material go back and see how many times you’ve quoted me & I’ve quoted you in the last week? Are we Co-stalkers?

ADVERTISEMENT