ADVERTISEMENT

Kid just threw something hard at the TV

7580.gif

Reactions: ConvenientParking
My son broke my plasma TV playing with a yoyo. I had always wanted a plasma TV, and managed to grab one right before the technology went away. And then six months later my son busted it.

I was pretty upset, but honestly, given the technology changes over the last five years or so since, he did me a favor.

And just broke the fuggin TV.

My kid threw the remote and cracked my tv approximately four years back. Bought a similar sized one 4k(biggest and cheapest they had at Walmart), didn't care for it so last year bought new again(bigger and went the Costco route instead) and the old one moved to the bedroom, bedroom was moved to the 3 season room, 3 season room was moved to the office/treadmill room. It was like getting bigger and better smart tv's in all rooms. Although rather pissed at the time the little dude came through for me.

A bigger kid? They just cause bigger problems.

Better to sell the current one and use the proceeds to replace the TV.

Do you think i would even be able to sell it? The inside of the Tube is a complete shit show. Heck, I almost would have rather the tv just be cracked instead.

My kid threw the remote and cracked my tv approximately four years back. Bought a similar sized one 4k(biggest and cheapest they had at Walmart), didn't care for it so last year bought new again(bigger and went the Costco route instead) and the old one moved to the bedroom, bedroom was moved to the 3 season room, 3 season room was moved to the office/treadmill room. It was like getting bigger and better smart tv's in all rooms. Although rather pissed at the time the little dude came through for me.

We already started checking out Walmart for tvs. Found a 58 inch smart one for 268. I was planning on getting another tv soon but also having my other tv, its a 55 inch LG 4K that I bought at best Buy about 3 and half years ago. $1000 tv also.

dafuq is a 3 season room?

And yesterday, the same kid threw a remote at the new TV and broke that. Anyone want a kids tablet? I just put his holiday present for this year on Ebay!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT