ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin will make $9mil/yr

I’m shocked that in Mississippi there are water quality issues. I guess the PVC pipes that spill out human waste on the ground that run out of every single wide and double wide in the state might be a problem after all. Bread and circuses for everyone along with typhoid, hepatitis, cholera and worms.
We you shocked when Michigan had even worse problems with their poisonous water supply...

We you shocked when Michigan had even worse problems with their poisonous water supply...
Actually I wasn’t because Rick Snyder was an incompetent, conniving buffoon of a governor but at least they’re not spilling human excrement directly on to the ground where their kids play every day.

I’m not sure Mississippi requires septic tanks but if they do, it’s certainly not enforced.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Actually I wasn’t because Rick Snyder was an incompetent, conniving buffoon of a governor but at least they’re not spilling human excrement directly on to the ground where their kids play every day.

I’m not sure Mississippi requires septic tanks but if they do, it’s certainly not enforced.
In towns or poverty stricken rural areas?

Please...no more discussion on Lane before someone posts a picture of his wife!

True, my impression is from a 60 minutes segment from a few years ago. Have never been to Mississippi.
My first impression of Mississippi was formed by Governor Ross Barnett standing in the doorway of the UMiss administration building claiming "state's rights" were the reason why "niggras" couldn't go to school there......
(Ironic ain't it, that the Gov's name is attached to the largest source of water the state's water supply.....as water seems to be in the news of Mississippi nowadays.)

My first impression of Mississippi was formed by Governor Ross Barnett standing in the doorway of the UMiss administration building claiming "state's rights" were the reason why "niggras" couldn't go to school there......
(Ironic ain't it, that the Gov's name is attached to the largest source of water the state's water supply.....as water seems to be in the news of Mississippi nowadays.)
This is the 21st century.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT