ADVERTISEMENT

Kimbo Slice

Republicans in Mississippi North are starting to see support erode from historic highs.

Their anti abortion stance seems to be the trigger to this. If this trend continues, I think there's a reasonably strong chance Reynolds appoints herself to Senile Chuck's seat. If that happens, I think Rob Sand has a good chance to win in 2026.

The momentum for Republicans seems to be slowing and when taxpayers see the "bill come due" for the ESA in 2 years...look out.
Add in Reynold's attack on the AEA as another chink in the armor.

Fun Fact:

In Wednesday night golf league, my playing partner and I like to describe our bad slices and crappy hooks/draws as products of not being able to avoid the 'Kimbo Slice" or the "Tim McDraw"

#csb

Fun Fact:

In Wednesday night golf league, my playing partner and I like to describe our bad slices and crappy hooks/draws as products of not being able to avoid the 'Kimbo Slice" or the "Tim McDraw"

#csb
OK, you broke my will not to make my actual kimbo slice reference.

One of my favorite journalistic conventions is how the WSJ, when writing an article and regardless of topic, used to always have the first reference to a person be to "Mr." or "Miss" or "Mrs." so-and-so. Years ago, they did a piece on the meteoric rise of MMA-style fighting, and early in the piece, they referred to him as "Mr. Slice".

And Republatards. Polling low in magat Iowa. Northern, please don't commit self harm. Kim likes cocktails.

Hubris. She pursued policies unpopular with her base. Now, this is a very gentle shift, and she'd still win if she was running this November, but this may affect her 2026 thinking. By 2026 the ESA bill is going to really start to come due. Literally and politically.
Bird is just God awful, but, UnBOrN baBIeS and TrANs GrOOmERs!!

Reactions: MitchLL and GOHOX69
And Republatards. Polling low in magat Iowa. Northern, please don't commit self harm. Kim likes cocktails.

Brenna bird has to be the lowest IQ state attorney general ever, as well as the most dishonest to ever serve Iowa.

Brenna bird has to be the lowest IQ state attorney general ever, as well as the most dishonest to ever serve Iowa.
She's what happens when someone keeps falling upward in life due to sycophantic boot licking. I know a guy who went to work for her when she purged all of the career folks who wouldn't take loyalty pledges and register as Republicans. Predictably the office is as well run as you'd think when a dullard driven by political ambition is the AG of a state.

Bro looking all cool and shit throwing around all his slang/derogative words his posse taught him to use, yet would go crying to his mommy if anyone called him a name.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Kimbo Slice...
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT