ADVERTISEMENT

King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, postponing public duties

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
King Charles III has been diagnosed with cancer and will not be making public appearances, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
The palace did not provide details on the type of cancer, other than to say it was detected during the British king’s recent prostate procedure to treat a benign prostate enlargement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...id=mc_magnet-royal-family_inline_collection_8

“His Majesty has today commenced a schedule of regular treatments, during which time he has been advised by doctors to postpone public-facing duties,” the palace said in a statement. “Throughout this period, His Majesty will continue to undertake State business and official paperwork as usual.”
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak posted on X, formerly Twitter, “Wishing His Majesty a full and speedy recovery. I have no doubt he’ll be back to full strength in no time and I know the whole country will be wishing him well.”

• Sad
Reactions: LuteHawk and abby97
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

King Charles III is 75 year's old. We do not know what stage
the cancer is in nor the specific treatment. Hopefully, they
have caught the cancer early and can treat it successfully.
Of course, it is never good news when a person is told they
have cancer. He will get the best care possible. We wish him
well.

Will Andrew be appearing as a stand in for his brother?
BBC said neither Andrew nor Harry are part of the Council that advises the Monarch in case medical issues prevent the King from doing his job. Prince Edward and Princess Anne along with William remain on the Council.

King Charles III has been diagnosed with cancer and will not be making public appearances, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
The palace did not provide details on the type of cancer, other than to say it was detected during the British king’s recent prostate procedure to treat a benign prostate enlargement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...id=mc_magnet-royal-family_inline_collection_8

“His Majesty has today commenced a schedule of regular treatments, during which time he has been advised by doctors to postpone public-facing duties,” the palace said in a statement. “Throughout this period, His Majesty will continue to undertake State business and official paperwork as usual.”
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak posted on X, formerly Twitter, “Wishing His Majesty a full and speedy recovery. I have no doubt he’ll be back to full strength in no time and I know the whole country will be wishing him well.”

What does this mean for Lebron Jame's legacy?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Saw a headline this morning where they say they caught it early... hmmmm... doesn't jive with the Harry coming for a visit.

Saw a headline this morning where they say they caught it early... hmmmm... doesn't jive with the Harry coming for a visit.
He wants his title back, plus the perks and allowance that come with it.

Incidentally, Kate Middleton hasn't been seen in weeks after having what has only been described as "abdominal surgery".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT