ADVERTISEMENT

Kinnick Crowd Noise

Just hope they bring the exact same crazy energy next week!

We’ll need it.

And for some reason I don’t think the crowd will bring it next week.

It was an interesting game for crowd noise. Obviously, the crowd got up for big downs and caused some false starts. I've heard Kinnick significantly louder though. Even on those plays. Most of the game the crowd was pretty mild. The defense was lights out and things always seemed in hand. The students and a lot of people left early.

It was an interesting game for crowd noise. Obviously, the crowd got up for big downs and caused some false starts. I've heard Kinnick significantly louder though. Even on those plays. Most of the game the crowd was pretty mild. The defense was lights out and things always seemed in hand. The students and a lot of people left early.

8 false starts in the 2021 Penn State game.

FBS6Z12VIAchMkt

The crowd will show next week with the division title on the line. Also, it is the freakin' ill-wine-i.
Hope you’re right.

For some reason I think the crowd & team show up flat Saturday.

Iowa will need the crowd to win again just like today.

Hope Kinnick brings it!!

More people wearing gloves than early season game….clapping quieter.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Just hope they bring the exact same crazy energy next week!

We’ll need it.

And for some reason I don’t think the crowd will bring it next week.
That’s a pretty random statement. I have been to all home games except one this year and the crowd has been bringing it.

its amazing how they got the NEZ so right and the SEZ so wrong....
I don’t see them doing a full tear down of the south end zone, especially considering the locker rooms are under it. But I wonder if they could tear out the upper portion and replace it with an upper deck closer to the field and higher than the current upper section, similar to the north upper deck, while putting in more club seats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT