ADVERTISEMENT

Kinnick North breaks out into an I...O...W...A...!!! chant

Brewster in a Boat, says goofers are simply two bad halves of football away from being undefeated >

“We’ve had two bad halves of football in four games in terms of performance,” the Gophers coach said Monday, two days after his team dropped its Big Ten opener and fell to 2-2.

Too bad we aren't still playing in the Vikings home stadium. There could be another 16 to 22 thousand more fans there.

50,805: Huntington Bank Stadium capacity

66,655: US Bank Stadium Capacity (home of the Vikings)

73,000: US Bank Stadium can be expanded for special events like the Super Bowl
The IOWA contingent wasn't as big as I expected last Saturday. Well-represented but nothing like we've seen in some previous years. There were still tickets available at kickoff

Reactions: Franisdaman
Brewster in a Boat, says goofers are simply two bad halves of football away from being undefeated >

“We’ve had two bad halves of football in four games in terms of performance,” the Gophers coach said Monday, two days after his team dropped its Big Ten opener and fell to 2-2.
Actually Iowa dominated them for all but the last 5:00 of the second quarter. They started the game with 4 punts and an INT on the first 5 possessions...

The IOWA contingent wasn't as big as I expected last Saturday. Well-represented but nothing like we've seen in some previous years. There were still tickets available at kickoff

Guessing 3 things put a damper on things:

* The Clown U loss
* The high ticket prices
* Inflation in general/the economy

Did you get the free pizza and 12 pack of Coors Extra Gold?

Red Baron and Gopher Nation, baby!

GVcooIqXoAAyLX-.jpg

Gophs on Facebook announced their next home game against USC as a night game and most of the fans posting in comments were just flaming the coaching staff. Said they are tired of the salesman and want a real coach.

• Wow
Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT