ADVERTISEMENT

Kinzinger: GOP Leaders Are Lying About Everything

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Of course, Kinzinger is a RiNO because he believes in the actual constitution and rule of law.

“Ladies and gentlemen, particularly my Republican friends, your leaders, by and large, have been lying to you. They know stuff that’s very different than what they’re telling you.

“They know the election wasn’t stolen, but they’re going to send out fundraising requests, they’re going to take your money from you, and they’re going to use you to stay in power.

“You’re being abused. You can be mad at Liz Cheney and me. That’s fine. We’ve been taking this for a while. We’re not the ones lying to you.

“I certainly think there’s evidence of crimes and I think it goes all the way up to Donald Trump.” – Rep. Adam Kinzinger, going on to name Kevin McCarthy as one of the liars.

I find it so perplexing that a party wrapping themselves in the courageousness of our soldiers/police lacks the bravery to tell the truth about the election.

Liz and Adam are showing actual courage by putting their jobs on the line. The rest of ‘em? Spineless lickspittles that don’t deserve the title “patriot”.

I find it so perplexing that a party wrapping themselves in the courageousness of our soldiers/police lacks the bravery to tell the truth about the election.

Liz and Adam are showing actual courage by putting their jobs on the line. The rest of ‘em? Spineless lickspittles that don’t deserve the title “patriot”.
Every Democrat in front of a microphone should be saying this stuff. The republicans would/have and it’s brain washed many of their followers.

I know he likely has no conscience but damn you would think it would have to be very uncomfortable for Kevin McCarthy whenever he has to be around Liz Cheney, He 100% knows she is on the right side of Jan 6th, As he was in the immediate aftermath,Then he sold his soul and pushed her off a cliff for what he perceived would be his political gain.

Last edited:
So . . . who would vote for a Liz Cheney - Adam Kinzinger ticket?
I respect both of them for their political courage and fiscal conservatism. But Liz is WAY too socially conservative for me. Would be fun to see a ticket with Adam and another moderate - if there are any left on the Republican side of things.

Daily Wire🤣🤣🤣
Yes, the Daily Wire article (that you didn’t read) contains a link to the transcripts from whitehouse.gov and to the NY Post, which also follows up with links to confirm Joey’s lies. 🤡

“Frank Biden’s tombstone does not identify him as a Purple Heart honoree, nor does his obituary. A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award, though that database is not comprehensive.“

“The Post’s librarians could not locate prior references to Frank Biden receiving the Purple Heart, which recognizes wounded and killed soldiers, in the Nexis archive and the Factba.se repository of Joe Biden’s public statements also doesn’t contain prior references.”

Yes, the Daily Wire article (that you didn’t read) contains a link to the transcripts from whitehouse.gov and to the NY Post, which also follows up with links to confirm Joey’s lies. 🤡

“Frank Biden’s tombstone does not identify him as a Purple Heart honoree, nor does his obituary. A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award, though that database is not comprehensive.“

“The Post’s librarians could not locate prior references to Frank Biden receiving the Purple Heart, which recognizes wounded and killed soldiers, in the Nexis archive and the Factba.se repository of Joe Biden’s public statements also doesn’t contain prior references.”

He had bone spurs. That counts.
Reeeaaaly not gonna lose sleep over this. I suggest you don't either.
(Not all lies are a BFD, some are a very BFD)
Suggest you Learn to tell the difference.

Speaking of lies, is this guy even capable of grasping the truth? Narcissistic and delusional must be a helluva way to go through life.

lOy5rfk.jpg

“You’re being abused. You can be mad at Liz Cheney and me. That’s fine. We’ve been taking this for a while. We’re not the ones lying to you.”

Unfortunately, most in the GOP want to hear the lies, and don’t want to hear the truth.
When the current president is a habitual liar and part vegetable congressional lying might be less of a problem to many.
Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
“You’re being abused. You can be mad at Liz Cheney and me. That’s fine. We’ve been taking this for a while. We’re not the ones lying to you.”

Unfortunately, most in the GOP want to hear the lies, and don’t want to hear the truth.

Because they're gullible rubes....all of them, especially MAGA

Reactions: Tom Paris

• Love
Reactions: Ree4

Didn’t realize people were this dumb. Congrats on the shit for brains

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Wendy79
So . . . who would vote for a Liz Cheney - Adam Kinzinger ticket?

Cheney looks sane compared to the rest at this point. Historically, she is too conservative for me, she doesn't get my vote unless it's an equally extreme D, and even then, one is more destructive/reducing individual liberties than the other.

Cheney looks sane compared to the rest at this point. Historically, she is too conservative for me, she doesn't get my vote unless it's an equally extreme D, and even then, one is more destructive/reducing individual liberties than the other.
So if the choice were between Liz Cheney and Elizabeth Warren, who gets your vote?

So if the choice were between Liz Cheney and Elizabeth Warren, who gets your vote?

Is that really a question? ;) Warren. By a long shot. Some social issues Warren is a bit more left than I am, but her position isn't mean and cruel (as Cheney's is). The fiscal issues, Warren is top notch. Her UMT makes sense. She creates actual plans. Of her positions I am aware of, I agree with a lot. She is educated and knowledgeable about economics and finance <beyond any of the bobble heads that we normally hear from on the right>. She was my preferred candidate 2 years ago. I have to go pretty deep into the bulleted list (second link) to find things I disagree with and with many of them, there is a middle ground. I also don't consider Warren extreme.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT