ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk and LaVar in Omaha last night

BigOHawk

HR Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
Stopped by Bennington high school to checkout RB Dylan Mostek ('22) and then over to Omaha North to visit Tyson Terry (big DL, '25) who has offers from Nebraska and ISU and visited Iowa last fall. I think Mostek broke all kinds of all class RB yardage records en route to Benington's state title this year. Kid runs a 4.4, maybe a Phil Parker starter kit at CB or Safety? Also stopped by Omaha Westside to checkout Alvano a Kicker and CB Lewis Central.

Mostek looking to setup a visit soon, and btw Bennington is Class B so second largest size in Nebraska.
Terry

Last edited:
Stopped by Bennington high school to checkout RB Dylan Mostek ('22) and then over to Omaha North to visit Tyson Terry (big DL, '25) who has offers from Nebraska and ISU and visited Iowa last fall. I think Mostek broke all kinds of all class RB yardage records en route to Benington's state title this year. Kid runs a 4.4 and has played some defense, maybe a Phil Parker starter kit at CB or Safety?

Mostek looking to setup a visit soon, and btw Bennington is Class B so second largest size in Nebraska.
Terry

Impossible - I have it on good authority (Hawkeye Report) that KF was sitting on a pile of money in his living room eating Doritos and watching his favorite streaming TV show. :rolleyes: ;)

Can you imagine the Omaha freshman and the youngest Epenesa on the line together?

Think I'm getting a chubby.
I think Graves and Logan Jones will be a formidable duo as soon as this fall as well. Graves may be too good to keep off field as TR FR and maybe have a role like Eppy did his freshman year. The QB situation is well known but someone stepping up as EDGE rusher would help a lot this fall.

in poor taste bud.....this is wrong on so many levels, but of course it shouldn't surprise me that someone would go down this road....sigh....
One man's sense of humor is another man's disdain...but there were 6 others who thought it was funny.

Jesus may strike me down at some point...but so far, he's let me do my thing. We good.

One man's sense of humor is another man's disdain...but there were 6 others who thought it was funny.

Jesus may strike me down at some point...but so far, he's let me do my thing. We good.
Jesus may find you wherever you go but when he'll come looking for you they don't know. In the meantime keep your profile low....

Nickel for the guy that gets the song right.

Last edited:
Jesus may find you wherever you go but when he'll come looking for you they don't know why. In the meantime keep your profile low....

Nickel for the guy that gets the song right.
"Gorilla You're a Desperado" Warren Zevon. The song title finishes the phrase you wrote.
"Big Gorilla at the L.A. Zoo Snatched the glasses right off my face Took the keys to my BMW Left me here to take his place."

"Gorilla You're a Desperado" Warren Zevon. The song title finishes the phrase you wrote.
"Big Gorilla at the L.A. Zoo Snatched the glasses right off my face Took the keys to my BMW Left me here to take his place."

Right on. The best break up song ever! "Most of all I'm sorry that I made you blue. I'm guessing the gorilla will too." Just a great way of saying, 'It's not me, it's you."

Reactions: Section25
You already know this, but I'm referring to the carnage they will create for opposing offenses.

JFC. Maybe I missed the sarcasm?
You did, and the you also misunderstand using an arousal analogy is sophomoric and off putting.

ADVERTISEMENT