ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk and the 12 team playoffs

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
I was chatting with a couple of buddies and we were talking about how much more pressure there would have been to get rid of Brian with the expanded playoffs and having Kirk change his stance on his offensive philosophy a little by giving up the power he holds over it.

I would say we have a shot at the expanded playoffs most years. If we have elite Defenses and STs but the worst offenses will Kirk change his tune on the hiring and firing of his staff since there is a Playoff expectation compared to just winning the Big ten west?

I was chatting with a couple of buddies and we were talking about how much more pressure there would have been to get rid of Brian with the expanded playoffs and having Kirk change his stance on his offensive philosophy a little by giving up the power he holds over it.

I would say we have a shot at the expanded playoffs most years. If we have elite Defenses and STs but the worst offenses will Kirk change his tune on the hiring and firing of his staff since there is a Playoff expectation compared to just winning the Big ten west?
And that's the kicker.

By the time the expanded playoff gets here, there probably won't be a Big Ten West to fall back on........

That wouldn't fix the OL. I would guess Kirk signs off on all OL recruits. That has to get fixed. Did we get some of these guys because of Polasek?

I assume Petras and Padilla were KOK guys. I am sure Kirk deferred heavily to him in evals.

ADVERTISEMENT