ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz interview on 670 The Score (Chicago Sports Radio)

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Anthony Herron interviews Kirk Ferentz, for whom Herron played and served as captain back in 1999.

They discussed:

* the Hawkeyes' outlook
* social justice causes
* the Big Ten's plan to conduct its season amid the pandemic
* Iowa's plan of action during the national anthem
* how Ferentz dealt with the aftermath of the Chris Doyle scandal.

Some really good stuff.

Enjoy.

LINK TO LISTEN: https://omny.fm/shows/670-the-score/kirk-ferentz-on-social-justice-football-during-cov

Anthony Herron interviews Kirk Ferentz, for whom Herron played and served as captain back in 1999.

They discussed:

* the Hawkeyes' outlook
* social justice causes
* the Big Ten's plan to conduct its season amid the pandemic
* Iowa's plan of action during the national anthem
* how Ferentz dealt with the aftermath of the Chris Doyle scandal.

Some really good stuff.

Enjoy.

LINK TO LISTEN: https://omny.fm/shows/670-the-score/kirk-ferentz-on-social-justice-football-during-cov

Thanks for sharing!

KF has accepted more interviews this year than any prior. Obviously with good reason but goes to show he definitely cares for the team and football. Hope he gets to be part of another b1g title, he will have the firepower to get it done next few years.

KF has accepted more interviews this year than any prior. Obviously with good reason but goes to show he definitely cares for the team and football. Hope he gets to be part of another b1g title, he will have the firepower to get it done next few years.
He’s interviewed with 670 The Score several times previously.

He’s interviewed with 670 The Score several times previously.

This is true, but he has been noticeably more visible this year. With good reason, in order to control the story he needed to make himself available and not allow others to fill the gap. When other schools start getting called out for this stuff, and they will-Iowa isn't the only school where this stuff was happening, I'm betting Kirk gets a lot of phone calls on how to handle it.

This is true, but he has been noticeably more visible this year. With good reason, in order to control the story he needed to make himself available and not allow others to fill the gap. When other schools start getting called out for this stuff, and they will-Iowa isn't the only school where this stuff was happening, I'm betting Kirk gets a lot of phone calls on how to handle it.
When we were waiting on the official report, we had Rob Hoe & Adam Rittenberg publishing their "reports" and trying to control the narrative; unfortunately, KF had to be quiet until the official report came out; now, fortunately, he is free to speak

How much extra items has he done besides the Iowa press conferences. I haven’t really been paying attention to all the media.

How much extra items has he done besides the Iowa press conferences. I haven’t really been paying attention to all the media.

I've heard him on several radio interviews and espn, etc. Come to think of it, it may not be more than usual, I just may be getting lucky and actually catching them when they are on.

ADVERTISEMENT