ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz/Jon Budmayr suspended the 1st game?

The FSU OC/OL Coach is suspended for the first 3 games this season (can't be on the field). His crime - arranging an Uber for a recruit to go to dinner with someone from the NIL Collective. Yep, arranging the Uber ride. Paying a kid a couple million is fine. Arranging the ride for him to go get it gets you suspended. Absolute joke.

This is just the beginning of KFs plan to expose and take down Bama/Kadyn Proctor. He's playing chess...lol

That or he figures if we have recruiting violations it greatly increases our chances of winning a Natty...

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
FSU is without our Oline / Offensive Coordinator this Saturday because he had the audacity to give a recruit a 1 mile ride in a FSU vehicle to where he signed a NIL contract. And meanwhile the national champions were hacking into other schools for game film and sending coaches in disguise to other teams sidelines.

Starting to think D1 football/basketball have to get rid of letters of intent and just have these kids sign a contract like the NFL. Would eliminate some of the mayhem IMO....
Amen brother. Professional athletes aren't perpetual free agents, and they sure aren't allowed to jump ship mid-season. Professional money and legal status means professional contracts.

Amen brother. Professional athletes aren't perpetual free agents, and they sure aren't allowed to jump ship mid-season. Professional money and legal status means professional contracts.
The thing is contracts could be a boon for a program like Iowa. The program does a pretty good job at identifying under the radar talent. Sign a under recruited kid to a 4 year contract...don't have to worry about a blue blood poaching him if he explodes down the road. I just think as we go on in this process under the current "rules" we'll start to see some of our "diamonds in the rough" get poached. Hasn't been a big problem so far but I could see it becoming one.

So Michigan turned us in and we are trying to stay ahead of it? Hilarious...

Michigan... of all teams.

I know we always joke about this stuff but it's like the elite teams do something wrong and nothing happens. The above average team does something wrong... death. Or in this game a suspension with further investigation.

Reactions: abby97 and nelly02
FSU is without our Oline / Offensive Coordinator this Saturday because he had the audacity to give a recruit a 1 mile ride in a FSU vehicle to where he signed a NIL contract. And meanwhile the national champions were hacking into other schools for game film and sending coaches in disguise to other teams sidelines.

What really sucked is that the player involved was a kid in the transfer portal, who ended up deciding to go back to his original school (it was Amarius Sims, OL for Georgia)

This a joke if true
It is.

Dudes are worried about how this will play into his chance at .600% for the HOF. He won't get credit for the win, on guy casually threw out "suspending him" for Ohio state so he doesn't have to take the L.

Ill take a ton of heat for this but if you are 25 years in and you still have to ask if a guy should be in the HOF, the answer is no.

Well, Michigan should get the death penalty than.
Should, but they won't. The unfortunate truth is Michigan has a national championship and in 10 years nobody is going to care.

The USCs teams of the early 2000s were some of the best football teams I've ever watched. I give zero shits if Bush has a heisman in his house or not, dude won it and was the best player.

So Michigan turned us in and we are trying to stay ahead of it? Hilarious...

Michigan... of all teams.

I know we always joke about this stuff but it's like the elite teams do something wrong and nothing happens. The above average team does something wrong... death. Or in this game a suspension with further investigation.

Michigan did not turn Iowa in, This is a result of Cade doing an interview with N.Y. Times and timeline of Iowa contacting him was discussed.

Cheating should equal championships (I really have no idea what happened)

5024863-Eddie-Guerrero-Quote-If-you-re-not-cheating-you-re-not-trying.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT