ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz Produces Players and Teams We Can Be Proud Of

He's done it for 24 years. People and players who excel on the field, in the NFL, or in life after football. Players who speak well in post games and represent the University of Iowa and the State of Iowa well. Ferentz is worth every penny, and I'd venture to say the vast majority of his current and
The quality of players/men of people like Jack are why I donate to the Swarm. I want to recruit and keep guys like that to be Hawks.

He's done it for 24 years. People and players who excel on the field, in the NFL, or in life after football. Players who speak well in post games and represent the University of Iowa and the State of Iowa well. Ferentz is worth every penny, and I'd venture to say the vast majority of his current and past players would agree.
I agree with everything you said. As a fan though, they are the equivalent to opening a Christmas present and finding a pair of socks.

Lol....after that get rid of the divisions in the BIG..we will be an after thought
Bull. People keep saying that, and I'll believe it when I see it. KF will do what needs to be done, and frankly the only team he's struggled to compete against is OSU, (you know like everyone else). I like how people think that Iowa's the only team that will be affected by these changes.....

Yep giving out those ribbons. He has been blessed with some amazing young men on his teams how much of it was just who they are or KF

Agree with OP's sentiment regarding KF but the racial bias finding will be a mark against him during his tenure at Iowa. A testament to his character, he accepted responsibility and promptly implemented remedial measures. He will be rightfully honored as an all time great when ihe retires.

He's done it for 24 years. People and players who excel on the field, in the NFL, or in life after football. Players who speak well in post games and represent the University of Iowa and the State of Iowa well. Ferentz is worth every penny, and I'd venture to say the vast majority of his current and past players would agree.
Yes, I agree with you. However, KF can do this and still put an offensive product on the field that is not a total embarrassment . It is painfully obvious that he and BF have zero offensive aptitude. This train wreck Offense has been in play for over a decade and Kirk has shown no propensity to fix it. From the offensive side of the FB he has failed this program in a big way as witnessed by the fact that BF has been a huge failure for his six year tenure. If Kirk and Barta really cared, BF would have been gone at least two years a go.

Because you should for focusing on the most negative aspect and not all the good he's done. SMH
Don't be ridiculous. As I stated in my initial post, KF's response to the racial bias controversy and the action he took to correct the problem is a great testament to his character. You have to acknowledge the crisis in order to point out his commendable leadership.

Kirk is obviously a great guy and with soft schedules would probably keep winning 8 games a year.

With that being said, Ferentz fatigue is real for me. When we win it is still usually boring and when we lose it is brutal to watch. I'm personally ready for a new coach and yes I understand the risk involved.

Reactions: radicalhawk
Life trumps football. I’m proud of what Iowa Football does on and off the gridiron.

Yes, I agree with you. However, KF can do this and still put an offensive product on the field that is not a total embarrassment . It is painfully obvious that he and BF have zero offensive aptitude. This train wreck Offense has been in play for over a decade and Kirk has shown no propensity to fix it. From the offensive side of the FB he has failed this program in a big way as witnessed by the fact that BF has been a huge failure for his six year tenure. If Kirk and Barta really cared, BF would have been gone at least two years a go.

A decade? Facts please.

What was the stat again from yesterday? Iowa couldn't convert a 3rd down on 10, 11, 12 tries. Yep, that was something to be proud of for a national audience to see.

I am really trying not to comment on things right now, but I feel the need to point out how spectacularly stupid disparaging KM is. Kirk and Jack Campbell would tell you the same thing.
Yea. So dumb to disparage KM. He’s been a great Hawkeye. Honestly, might have turned out great for everyone. KM didn’t get hurt, X played well, and defense looked great.

Reactions: Ignored and blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT