ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz saying his offense has potential to be good causes predictable overreaction

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

I mean, it’s the Big Ten West. You could fall out of bed and have eight wins.

Don’t you want a more offensive minded coach? Or one who actually thinks offense is kinda important?
Most of us can see what our recruiting limitations are and agree with shortening games and having a good defense.

We are just mainly pissed about the predictability and lack of evolving offensively when it comes to Kirk.

I mean, it’s the Big Ten West. You could fall out of bed and have eight wins.

Don’t you want a more offensive minded coach? Or one who actually thinks offense is kinda important?
Really? Did you tell that to Nebraska for the last 10 years? I guess they didn't get the memo. They still haven't been bowl eligible since Obama was President

My handle is kfsdisciple for a reason. He's the hill I'll always be willing to die on

It's not torture winning a bunch of games and woodshedding Ohio State, or playing in big ten championship games.

I don't know how many people can get that done at Iowa, but I know 1 who has
That Ohio State game was 7 years ago and they've woodshedded us worse since. 😔

An average offense gets Iowa to the playoffs. Not saying that is going to happen, but it is the truth unless we have a massive attack of the shingles in the defensive locker-room

Locksley used a question about Ferentz's addition to stick up for his new staff member after some of the criticism Ferentz took at the end of his Iowa tenure.

“Adding Brian to the staff has been great because I’ve always had a lot of respect for Kirk, for the Iowa program. You talk about a program where people get mad because they win 10 games every year – I mean, that’s a great problem to have,” Locksley said.

#perspective

since I think he is mentally challenged offensively I would feel great if he said it was going to suck.

I try to think Iowa could make some noise nationally and then I remember that Tennessee bowl game. Realizing, athletically, how far Iowa is behind on the national scene. That was a 4 loss Tennessee team who could’ve named the score

@KFsdisciple loves Ferentz’s QB decisions. McCann over Banks. Christianson over Stanzi, especially the Pitt game. Jimmy V every snap in 2012. Rudock over Beathard. The post-Stanley years. He can’t get enough! He really loved that 35-0 game vs the Vols to cap off 2023.
A Georgia-Tech man, you most certainly are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT