ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk = my ex wife

hawkeye_power

Team MVP
Nov 29, 2010
Tampa, Florida
He knows better than everyone. If it’s not working, it’s really working. If it is already working, take credit. Never acknowledges fault. Facts aren’t real. I honestly believe he’s not pulling SP because he doesn’t want to be proven wrong. Total narcissist. He acknowledged the fans and the media don’t agree with him, but you know he has the program’s best interest in mind. The only way out of this is to lose a bunch of games and pray like hell he resigns.

Last edited:
He knows better than everyone. If it’s not working, blame others. If it is working, take credit. Facts aren’t real. I honestly believe he’s not pulling SP because he doesn’t want to be proved wrong. Total narcissist. He acknowledged the fans and the media don’t agree with him, but you know he has the program’s best interest in mind. The only way out of this is to lose a bunch of games and pray like hell he resigns.
Picture of ex wife is required to confirm your assessment.

He knows better than everyone. If it’s not working, blame others. If it is working, take credit. Facts aren’t real. I honestly believe he’s not pulling SP because he doesn’t want to be proved wrong. Total narcissist. He acknowledged the fans and the media don’t agree with him, but you know he has the program’s best interest in mind. The only way out of this is to lose a bunch of games and pray like hell he resigns.
I bet you were perfect in the marriage.

There are other ways out of this but Kirk's ego and blind nepotism along with Barta's lack of spine will prevent them from happening. 2012 proved losing a bunch of games won't matter

Reactions: hawkeye_power
Barta, as far as I know, has been strangely silent about the unfolding debacle this season is turning out to be. Most ADs would be interjecting themselves into these illogical decisions Kirk is making. Especially since the OC is supposed to be reporting directly to him.

Bullshit ! He isn't blaming anyone. He is just pointing out that all aspects of the offense have to improve, not just the QB.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Barta, as far as I know, has been strangely silent about the unfolding debacle this season is turning out to be. Most ADs would be interjecting themselves into these illogical decisions Kirk is making. Especially since the OC is supposed to be reporting directly to him.
What a crock . We have played TWO games. Panic much ?

ADVERTISEMENT