ADVERTISEMENT

Kolar For ISU Coming Back

I wonder why you feel that way.
Because that's the way it's done in all the other sports that have a regular season and a post season tournament/game. It's more valid when you play a round robin or a double round robin. Heck they used to give trophies for division championships, including when there were ties.

i do think they may revisit this at some point.

Total delusion. We got 8 of the top 10 in state recruits they got 0. And they offered them all. And out of state? Sullivan, Johnson and Davidov come to mind. We have less recruits but are in the 20’s ranking and they are in the 50’s. I saw their recruiting “guru” has his personal ranking and 6 of the top 10 are ISU. Similar to their basketball rankings which has Garza 1 and the next 4 are Clones. Or their wrestling rankings which would have Iowa and ISU split 5-5 in 10 matches. What f’n world do they live in? I mean with recruiting you can make arguments but they offered the kids we got and we lost what 1 or 2 to them and they lost 18 to us. But how in the hell can you rank basketball and wrestling current athletes like they do?! Difference between trolling and a delusional idiocy.
You got 5 of the top 10. Iowa State got 1, Nebby got 2, Wisconsin got 1, and K-state got 1. Iowa has a great class. I like Iowa State's class but Iowa's is on another level. I give Kirk credit for killing it on the trail this year. I would have loved to have offered Sullivan he will be a monster.

You got 5 of the top 10. Iowa State got 1, Nebby got 2, Wisconsin got 1, and K-state got 1. Iowa has a great class. I like Iowa State's class but Iowa's is on another level. I give Kirk credit for killing it on the trail this year. I would have loved to have offered Sullivan he will be a monster.

Well not sure where the rankings come from but I read 8 out of 10. Regardless, the “not offered” Sullivan is hysterical. Which is more plausible. First, ISU who offers about everyone did not offer a legacy who was the best football player in Minny but offers 16 other kids in Minny all ranked lower. Or, second, MC was told by the DAD that due to his disdain for Pollard his son would never, ever play for ISU so ISU wanted to avoid the embarrassment. I mean JFC Sullivan would be the highest rated recruit in ISU’s entire class yet ISU didn’t offer. Sorry Hayes you aren’t Alabama where you pass on 4 star legacies yet offer 2 stars unless there is a clear reason. The reason they didn’t offer was Jake told MC up front no way in hell does my kid play there.

Well not sure where the rankings come from but I read 8 out of 10. Regardless, the “not offered” Sullivan is hysterical. Which is more plausible. First, ISU who offers about everyone did not offer a legacy who was the best football player in Minny but offers 16 other kids in Minny all ranked lower. Or, second, MC was told by the DAD that due to his disdain for Pollard his son would never, ever play for ISU so ISU wanted to avoid the embarrassment. I mean JFC Sullivan would be the highest rated recruit in ISU’s entire class yet ISU didn’t offer. Sorry Hayes you aren’t Alabama where you pass on 4 star legacies yet offer 2 stars unless there is a clear reason. The reason they didn’t offer was Jake told MC up front no way in hell does my kid play there.
I was going off of the 247 composite rankings.

Also Sullivan's 247 and Rivals profiles both show no offer from Iowa State.

I was going off of the 247 composite rankings.

Also Sullivan's 247 and Rivals profiles both show no offer from Iowa State.

Exactly. I know ISU didn’t offer. It wasn’t because they didn’t want a 4 star recruit who would be the highest rated recruit in their entire class. It was because his Dad, the former ISU stud b-ball player, hates Pollard and told MC to avoid the embarrassment of his son not even willing to take a visit to ISU. I mean do you really believe MC didn’t offer the best player in Minny who was a legacy but offered almost 20 other kids including some 2 stars simply because he wasn’t good enough? Lol. He didn’t offer cause was told don’t do it since Sullivan will only step foot in Story County when Iowa plays in Ames.

Exactly. I know ISU didn’t offer. It wasn’t because they didn’t want a 4 star recruit who would be the highest rated recruit in their entire class. It was because his Dad, the former ISU stud b-ball player, hates Pollard and told MC to avoid the embarrassment of his son not even willing to take a visit to ISU. I mean do you really believe MC didn’t offer the best player in Minny who was a legacy but offered almost 20 other kids including some 2 stars simply because he wasn’t good enough? Lol. He didn’t offer cause was told don’t do it since Sullivan will only step foot in Story County when Iowa plays in Ames.
He hates Prohm more than Pollard. But my original point stands i wish Iowa State would have offered him

He hates Prohm more than Pollard. But my original point stands i wish Iowa State would have offered him

Got it. Well hope he works out for Iowa. I heard Pollard for not doing more to keep Fred. Although while I don’t like Pollard, probably not much Pollard could have done on Fred. Why Prohm hate by Jake? Prohm may not be a great coach but seems like a decent guy.

Got it. Well hope he works out for Iowa. I heard Pollard for not doing more to keep Fred. Although while I don’t like Pollard, probably not much Pollard could have done on Fred. Why Prohm hate by Jake? Prohm may not be a great coach but seems like a decent guy.
Like a lot of Iowa State fans including me. He hates where Prohm has the program right now. Also he was mad Prohm never offered any of his AAU kids at Kingdom Hoops when he was pushing for Prohm to extend an offer to many of them is what I heard.

And to be clear he lied about Arlamd Bruce asking for ISU to offer. Jesus ISU would take him now. But what Twins doesn’t get is he went after my family and law practice. Well now I am retiring kind of I am going after him. He pulled on the wrong cape. When I am done with Twins like he did to me, will be full name, wifes’s name, kids names, employer and a picture. Nice having the money and time to go after him like he did me. Twins I never lose.
Is this actually happening?

Like a lot of Iowa State fans including me. He hates where Prohm has the program right now. Also he was mad Prohm never offered any of his AAU kids at Kingdom Hoops when he was pushing for Prohm to extend an offer to many of them is what I heard.

Got it. Quite frankly, stupid as his kid plays football not basketball. But parents be parents. Well for our sake hope he works out. I don’t follow recruiting closely enough to know how good he projects. But with any recruit who knows. And MC has done a very good job getting the diamonds (Rose for example) as has Kirk so trust the coaches. BTW great year congrats and ISU is loaded for next year. I may hate a couple of your fans (not you of course!) but I will always kudos when due.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT