ADVERTISEMENT

Kolar For ISU Coming Back

Gonna suck to be you all if little old Iowa and Kirk come strolling in and take away another win in September. No excuses this time. You could always resort to the oldie that the refs jobbed them.

Or maybe a tornado will come through again and keep the clowns from playing the game before the Hawks and that is what kept the clowns from winning.

Or maybe the excuse will be that the rain killed all of isu’s momentum and really helped Iowa out.

What we know for sure is once the leader of the isu fan base, CyTwins, decides what the excuse is then all clown fans will parrot it constantly for the succeeding 12+ months ..

Correction - Iowa hasn't won the big 10 in 35 years! Co- champs? Really? Ok so Iowa State was "co-champs" of the Big 12 this year.

Does the Texas Ten recognize isu as co-champs in any year?

Has isu ever won an outright conference title? Nope none EVER.

Now be a good clown fan and tell us how this doesn’t count. Or you can move the goalposts again .

Point and laugh.

We don’t come over here because we’re obsessed with Iowa. We come over here for amusement and to rattle the cages of the Hawkeye fandom.

It sure does rattle our cages when clown fans refuse to face reality. I mean it is hilarious just how willing you all are to show the world just how delusional the isu fan base really is.

This is why we point and laugh at you. But hey don’t stop now, we always appreciate new ways that clown fans bring us entertainment.

Or maybe a tornado will come through again and keep the clowns from playing the game before the Hawks and that is what kept the clowns from winning.

Or maybe the excuse will be that the rain killed all of isu’s momentum and really helped Iowa out.

What we know for sure is once the leader of the isu fan base, CyTwins, decides what the excuse is then all clown fans will parrot it constantly for the succeeding 12+ months ..

The second best excuse is Iowa takes it more seriously and when ISU loses it annually well it doesn't matter because it is just a non-con game. Really the Hawks have 0 to lose in that game this year. Iowa State will be favored and Iowa hasn't lost in so many years.

Just go over to CF and look at the game thread for the Lousiana game last fall. Talk about great comedy.

When will one of their parrot reporters ask Matty if he will ever beat the Hawks?

Reactions: HerkyFan
It has been 16 years since Iowa won the B1G.

OU was Big 12 champions this year in football. Show me where the Big 12 recognizes ISU as the champion or STFU.

They don't and they said as much on the championship game broadcast. I mean why even have a season if you play everyone and you "win it" but no one recognizes you as the winner of the conference??? Thanks Bob Bowlsby. I guess if Purdy was not playing chuck and duck half the game maybe they would have been conference winners.

They don't and they said as much on the championship game broadcast. I mean why even have a season if you play everyone and you "win it" but no one recognizes you as the winner of the conference??? Thanks Bob Bowlsby. I guess if Purdy was not playing chuck and duck half the game maybe they would have been conference winners.

I think they added a championship game back when TCU and Baylor each finished with 1 loss on the season and neither made the playoff.

All these players coming back for the free season is not a good thing in the long run for ISU. College football rosters are like a pipeline that needs to be managed. There needs to be a constant flow of players coming in and moving out. When a bunch of players stay stuck in the pipeline it causes issues for players behind them looking at their own progression. Playing time for younger players on the roster and incoming recruits is going to be an issue. This isn't like the old days where you could horde players on your roster. Roster sizes are kept in check and the transfer portal is the new rage and the NCAA is allowing a free flow of transfers without restrictions.

ISU will benefit next season but down the road there could be issues. But what does MC care? It really feels like he is loading up for a big run next year, finally beating Iowa and winning the Big 12 would catapult him into a big time job. Good for him, not so much for ISU.

iowa has not been considered champs for 35 years. Co- champs is waaaaaayyyyy different.

Tell the Big Ten to update their website then for 2002 and 2004. Be sure to tell them you are a isu fan. Then you can run back here and let us know when those titles and trophies don’t count.

Now when you are done with that can you show us the year of when isu won an outright title for football EVER?

Good luck.

All these players coming back for the free season is not a good thing in the long run for ISU. College football rosters are like a pipeline that needs to be managed. There needs to be a constant flow of players coming in and moving out. When a bunch of players stay stuck in the pipeline it causes issues for players behind them looking at their own progression. Playing time for younger players on the roster and incoming recruits is going to be an issue. This isn't like the old days where you could horde players on your roster. Roster sizes are kept in check and the transfer portal is the new rage and the NCAA is allowing a free flow of transfers without restrictions.

ISU will benefit next season but down the road there could be issues. But what does MC care? It really feels like he is loading up for a big run next year, finally beating Iowa and winning the Big 12 would catapult him into a big time job. Good for him, not so much for ISU.
Pretty sure Kolar was a Junior coming back for his regular senior season right? So not sure your criticism makes sense from that standpoint. Also it's not like ISU has a bunch of high rated talent waiting in the wings that they're ready to reload with because their recruiting is weak. If it was 4 or 5 star guys taking a backseat then yeah you'd expect them to transfer but I don't think many guys that go to ISU do so with expectations of being a star from the beginning. I would also argue that the prospect of having another year competing for a conference title and getting some national attention far outweighs any drawbacks of having a slightly crowded roster for a program like ISU.

Not sure what is more amusing, clown fan being wrong about their delusion or not recognizing isu has NEVER WON AN OUTRIGHT FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP.

I dont get it, really.

They had a historic season for their little program and finished ranked in the top 25 for the third time in school history. I am not sure why they feel the need to make up a conference title they didnt win.

I dont get it, really.

They had a historic season for their little program and finished ranked in the top 25 for the third time in school history. I am not sure why they feel the need to make up a conference title they didnt win.

They said on the title game broadcast Oklahoma was considered the winner of the conference.

I dont get it, really.

I have been very complimentary of their “season” but I do laugh when they compare “programs.” And I think they will be really good next year in spite of Purdy. If you look at PFF a QB has never regressed as much as him. I mean Central Florida was better than Florida, FSU and Miami for 2 years. Is that a better program? I will say based on recruiting rankings which keeps going down each year for ISU IF MC stays after next year they better develop the hell out of recruiting classes ranked in the 50’s. Like I said, congrats on their year and will be good next year, but then?..... Purdy, Kolar, Hall, lines and Rose, etc plus maybe MC gone. Unless they take those number 57 ranked recruiting players may be an issue.

Looks like Iowa is still listed as co-champs and hasn't won a title in 35 years. The final AP rankings are really ruffling your feathers this year.

Looks like isu has still NEVER WON AN OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE FOOTBALL TITLE.

Oh and why would the final AP rankings bother Hawk fans? The best teams in Iowa history were ranked higher than #9.

Please move the goalposts again so we can point and laugh.

As the leader of the isu fan base would say, YIKES.

Looks like Iowa is still listed as co-champs and hasn't won a title in 35 years. The final AP rankings are really ruffling your feathers this year.

The best thing to do when your school has never won an outright football conference title is to mock schools that have.

Still wonder why isu and its fans are laughed at and not taken seriously?

We want more.
We want more.
We want more.

I think they added a championship game back when TCU and Baylor each finished with 1 loss on the season and neither made the playoff.
Yeah. The league was basically told that if it didn
t have a championship game, it would not get a team into the CFP. Plus, of course, it makes a lot of money.

Pretty sure Kolar was a Junior coming back for his regular senior season right? So not sure your criticism makes sense from that standpoint. Also it's not like ISU has a bunch of high rated talent waiting in the wings that they're ready to reload with because their recruiting is weak. If it was 4 or 5 star guys taking a backseat then yeah you'd expect them to transfer but I don't think many guys that go to ISU do so with expectations of being a star from the beginning. I would also argue that the prospect of having another year competing for a conference title and getting some national attention far outweighs any drawbacks of having a slightly crowded roster for a program like ISU.
Yes as to Kolar. As to all the rest, and other threads, I was very concerned about what we would do for a RB when Montgomery went to the NFL a year early. That seems to have worked out OK.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Yes as to Kolar. As to all the rest, and other threads, I was very concerned about what we would do for a RB when Montgomery went to the NFL a year early. That seems to have worked out OK.
Sure but does that mean you'd rather have a guys like Montgomery or in this case Kolar leave instead of playing another year just to get younger guys more opportunities? Unless you are recruiting at an elite level the next guy isn't always going to be as good or better especially when you're replacing someone leaving early.

With this post this thread has 189 posts. A thread on cryclown fanatic obsessing about Hawk fans started by a clown fan at 5:53am now has more posts than that.

Good thing clown fans don’t obsess about big bro Iowa.

Reactions: TrianglePlace
The best thing to do when your school has never won an outright football conference title is to mock schools that have.

Still wonder why isu and its fans are laughed at and not taken seriously?

We want more.
We want more.
We want more.

You want more?

Take a look at the final Sagarin ratings for the 2020 season. After getting data from all the bowl games when different conferences were pitted against each other, the “weak” Big 12 looks pretty good.....

Yippee! Another Iowa-ISU pissing match!
Clones are just butthurt their basketball program is absolute garbage and have nothing else to look forward to, until their super bowl against Iowa in the Fall.

You want more?

Take a look at the final Sagarin ratings for the 2020 season. After getting data from all the bowl games when different conferences were pitted against each other, the “weak” Big 12 looks pretty good.....

Still waiting for you to tell us what schools that get 5 Star Recruits have only 9 wins as the most in school history.

Or admit your claim that 5 Star Culture is > than 5 Star Recruits is a delusion.

Good luck.

You want more?

Clones were absolutely destroyed (at home) by the second best Sun Belt Team. LOL!!!!

True. But it's our worst loss and they are a top 15 team. Could have gotten beat by a non-ranked team. That would have sucked way worse.
Say what? Are you saying that U of LA is top 15? They aren't. And they have a better record than ISU and they KILLED you in Ames. Your team is overrated.

Reactions: buchs
True. But it's our worst loss and they are a top 15 team. Could have gotten beat by a non-ranked team. That would have sucked way worse.

Iowa’s best season in school history doesn’t have a 17 point beat down at the hands of a Sun Belt team included.

Point and laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT