ADVERTISEMENT

Kolar For ISU Coming Back

If you are good enough to be in the top 4 rounds playing a 6th season makes no since. You only have so many plays in the body so why waste one of those years
Hes a Junior coming back for his Senior year.

LaPorta is better.

Please, Take off your Fred Flinstone glasses. LaPorta could not hold Kolar's jock strap. That is the problem with all you open mouth breathing tavern squeaks, you can never look at anything objectively. Is it any wonder that ALL fan bases that routinely plays Iowa think you are one of the poorest bunch of fans which think their program is a top five football program and are entitled to be treated a such. Just pathetic!

Reminds me of clown fans saying Lard, Young and Condit are better than Garza.

Must ignore?

It's entirely possible that his ultimate goal is not playing in the NFL. He graduated early (with a 3.9) in mechanical engineering. Both his parents are college professors. I'm not saying he wouldn't play pro ball; I imagine he would if he got the chance. I'm just saying that I doubt it's a lifetime goal of his.
LOL, average salary of a Mech Engineer in Illinois is between 60k and 100k. Guaranteed salary of a 4th round draft pick is near 700k, 5th round 300k. I'm guessing he's thinking he isn't even that high.

Coming from a fansbase claiming they just had their greatest bowl victory of all time, over a team that won't be ranked come Tuesday. Please give us more recommendations on how NOT to be delusional.
In his 4th year in ISU's program, he had 44 receptions for 591 yards. In Laporta's 2nd year in the program, he had 27 receptions for 271 yards in 3 less games. If you're taking a TE last year, you're taking Kolar. Going forward, it's very much a discussion as to who will provide more value.

Those guys are taking one year of nfl pay off the table. Will they be able to get that back with a better contract if they improve their draft stock? It's a gamble.

Some people think like Scot Dochertman(sp?) that Iowa's back seven will be as good as anyone's in the country.

Iowa has a lot returning on offense also. The Hawks have bullets in the chamber. Not gonna be a easy game for ISU.

Reactions: HerkyFan
I have a $100 bet with a Clown grad who said Kolar will run a faster 40 than Hock did at the combine (4.7). I guess I’ll have to wait another year to collect 😔

I have a $100 bet with a Clown grad who said Kolar will run a faster 40 than Hock did at the combine (4.7). I guess I’ll have to wait another year to collect 😔

Does said clown fan actually believe Kolar will be drafted at or better than where TJ was drafted?

Does said clown fan actually believe Kolar will be drafted at or better than where TJ was drafted?

No, but he now thinks Kolar has a chance to play himself into the “late first round” next year lol. This is the same guy who was telling me Purdy would be a first rounder last offseason and that he didn’t expect him back for his senior year.

When you’ve been deprived of any sort of success your entire existence, I understand the excitement the first time you experience some mediocrity but Clown fans are something else.

He probably does but he'll be hard to find when reality slaps him. Clown fans ignore facts then just go on their delusional way.

What scares me about next years game is Iowa's DL. Besides VanBberg there are a lot of unproven guys. Going to be a tough first two games of the year. Going to need the offense to come ready to score some points

I wonder if they break out their awesome black jerseys vs big brother too lol.

Nah they will play it like this is a meaningless non-con game. I like the fact that PP and BF always want to pound their asses into the ground. Will be Spence's first test out on the field in front of a really hostile crowd.

What scares me about next years game is Iowa's DL. Besides VanBberg there are a lot of unproven guys. Going to be a tough first two games of the year. Going to need the offense to come ready to score some points

Yep. I would look for them to try to get to the edges running. We may have DEs that get lost sometimes.

And c'mon they gotta win one once every 6 years or so right???? Pressure is fully on them. The iron will never be hotter than in September 2021.
This is one thing that will be interesting to see. All the expectations and pressure will be on them to win. Iowa can go in as the underdog and play spoiler.

LOL, average salary of a Mech Engineer in Illinois is between 60k and 100k. Guaranteed salary of a 4th round draft pick is near 700k, 5th round 300k. I'm guessing he's thinking he isn't even that high.

But it’s possible!! Clone fans are dumber than a bag of hammers.

It’s nice clown fans obsess so much about big bro.

Little brothers always want their big brother's approval.

RON-BURGUNDY-ANCHORMAN-GIF-its-science-Giphy.gif

It’s nice clown fans obsess so much about big bro.

Yeah...ever Cyclone strives to be a team with significant racism issues, a program that cries when their band gets marshmallows thrown at them, and in a conference that's too scared to play, changes it's rules regularly, and doesn't know that the definition of "crossover game" means.

Oh...and it's awesome to never play the best team in your conference.

Reactions: Wininblack
Yeah...ever Cyclone strives to be a team with significant racism issues, a program that cries when their band gets marshmallows thrown at them, and in a conference that's too scared to play, changes it's rules regularly, and doesn't know that the definition of "crossover game" means.

I noticed you didn't have anything about actually winning in this jealous rant lol.

2,312 days and counting..

Can clown fan explain why isu has had more players of color transfer out than Iowa has since this past June? I mean if you are right that Iowa is racist and isu isn’t. Should be an easy question to answer, layup in fact.

Now you can either answer this very simple question or you can do as clown fans usually do when I ask simple questions and that is ignore it then run away and hide.

Don’t worry, though I will keep asking each time you post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobhaywood

Then quit dressing like them.

Can clown fan explain why isu has had more players of color transfer out than Iowa has since this past June? I mean if you are right that Iowa is racist and isu isn’t. Should be an easy question to answer, layup in fact.

Now you can either answer this very simple question or you can do as clown fans usually do when I ask simple questions and that is ignore it then run away and hide.

Don’t worry, though I will keep asking each time you post.

I have no idea, nor do I have time or inclination to do the research...but it's well documented which school had the racism issues.

But, to be fair to you, it's the same school who's band members get their feelings hurt when a marshmallow is thrown their way...

Last edited:
I have no idea, nor do I have time to do the research...but it's well documented which school had the racism issues.

But, to be fair to you, it's the same school who's band members get their feelings hurt when a marshmallow is thrown their way...

So according to you a school that has fewer players of color transfer out is worse than a school with more players of color transferring? Did you learn this rock solid logic at isu? Say it out loud and see if it still makes sense.

Also nice to see clown fans are A OK with fellow clown fans Assaulting the Iowa band.

You are living proof that class and isu/clown fans are never uttered in the same sentence.

Will you promise to keep posting and showing off your little bro syndrome?

We want more.
We want more.
We want more.

Yes. I would think eventually Iowa will have at minimum a competent DL. They have a proven track record of guys improving. But where will they be weeks 1-2? I would think Iowa would accept a grad transfer/regular transfer who can come in and play right away. But easier said than done.

Yes. I would think eventually Iowa will have at minimum a competent DL. They have a proven track record of guys improving. But where will they be weeks 1-2? I would think Iowa would accept a grad transfer/regular transfer who can come in and play right away. But easier said than done.

At least we should have a normal summer camp by then. So they will get a workout in practice.

This is one thing that will be interesting to see. All the expectations and pressure will be on them to win. Iowa can go in as the underdog and play spoiler.

Just let 'er rip. No pressure. Ain't lost to them in years and it is a non-con game on the road so soak in the fandom cause that is how the Big Ten on the road will be, especially after a no attendance year.

ADVERTISEMENT