Kris Murray returning to Iowa

tenor.gif

7opw.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_nw7epxea3k1uojlb5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mme1jmPQMI1s72la1o9_250.gif
You are shamelessly entertaining.

🙂

Nope. He doesn’t have a guarantee. The process isn’t over. Pro day is Saturday and then he could receive and invite for private workout with teams before June 1 deadline.
Yeah I know. I was just poking fun at all the pundits and prognosticators who post opinions as facts and are experts at reading between the lines whenever someone like you with actual knowledge of the situation shares information on here.

Reactions: PHawkKenyon
Hope for my sake Kris returns but putting more guys on NBA rosters ain't bad either. Good for Kris if he does climb that ladder. Hard to believe no one recruited those kids.

Doesn't the NBA just have two rounds in the draft, so 88 would be free agent country? A season at the top of the Big Ten could be worth millions more next year if Kris is left out in free agency-cuz I think he will at least get some All Big honors and significantly elevate his game in another season.

In the end, if you get life altering money it is hard to say no.

Pistons, Pacers, and Spurs? Also the Blazers and Rockets love those 3 and D guys 👀👀

Keegan in the spurs system would be great imo.
What is the Spurs system? Besides being awful.

NBA is a talent league, coaching matters little. Popovich was considered a god when they had a loaded roster and winning titles. He hasn’t don’t jack since the talent left.

he should have retired when the talent did.

What is the Spurs system? Besides being awful.

NBA is a talent league, coaching matters little. Popovich was considered a god when they had a loaded roster and winning titles. He hasn’t don’t jack since the talent left.

he should have retired when the talent did.
Kawhi Leonard was supposed to be the guy post-Duncan and Ginobili and he dipped, which I don’t think the Spurs were anticipating nor have they been able to recover from. If you look at their current roster, a go-to scorer like Leonard makes them immediately a playoff contender with a young supporting cast

Glad to have ya back, Kris!

Usually it's about 60 guys. There's no upside for Kris to go to it. For some players who are trying to improve their stock, those are the guys going and playing in games. Like Joe Wieskamp last year. The other issue is those 5 on 5 games tend to be guard oriented. The bigger you are, the harder it is to get anything out of it.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

ADVERTISEMENT