ADVERTISEMENT

KSTATE @ OU

lee-corso-college.gif
My over hit I'm good!

Reactions: Hawkeyes4Life32
I thought the refs for the Iowa game refused to call holds, holy shit USC is getting away with everything.

No way, he has too much quickness and runs the ball too well. He is also pretty good at putting the ball where his receivers can catch it.
Really, because his body of work says otherwise, unless you mean "right where the defenders" can catch it..

You better believe Nebraska fans are all in an uproar. They hated him.

Love it!!

Hope AM has a great season away from those turds and their fans.

Shows you what a shitty coach Frost was.
Those national champion rings and putting it on their press box was always pathetic but now it just looks downright hilarious. They are perfect additions to the little 12

he's been absolutely atrocious this year.
You may want to view his performance against the Sooners. K State coach told Martinez after the Tulane game to let it rip and quit playing being afraid to make a mistake. The kid was incredible last night. His passing stats would have been even better if not for five drops.

You may want to view his performance against the Sooners. K State coach told Martinez after the Tulane game to let it rip and quit playing being afraid to make a mistake. The kid was incredible last night. His passing stats would have been even better if not for five drops.
I have zero idea what that has to do with the comment posted. This is why I never used single games to make decisions based on players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT