ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to KF, the coaches and players!

Madhawk23

HB All-American
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Madison, WI
I think KF, the entire coaching staff and all of the current players deserve a ton of credit for how they've handled things over the past 18 months here. I remember how great things appeared to be going in the spring of '20 with our 2021 recruiting class (even after the pandemic hit), and it seemed like our program had a lot of momentum at that time. Then June 2020 hits and the sh$% completely hits the fan as we all know. Boy....things really were bleak there for probably a good 12 months or so with recruiting. Obviously, some of that was a direct result of not being able to get kids on campus during that time, but I'm sure a lot of it was also due to the racial allegations that really rocked the program. I personally thought for sure that this was going to be the end of the KF era and that he might eventually need to step aside for the betterment of the program moving forward. But, I couldn't have been more wrong. Credit KF, the staff and of course the players for pulling together and not only having a really solid 6-2 season last year during the crazy Covid year, but also backing that up with a 10-3 season this year, and a West division title. All of this, along with the closeness of this team - has helped this program do a complete 180 in recruiting momentum since this summer. You have to love the way this '22 class has come together in recent months, and man - things are looking incredibly promising right now for the '23 class with Marco locking in his spot today and some other big targets that we appear to be in a really good spot with right now.

It starts at the top with KF of course, but the asst coaches and the players deserve a ton of credit with this as well. A HUGE kudos to all of them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.