ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to PP

A

anon_snp6dc585nnj4

His decision to switch up the defense in the second half was perfect. 3 man rush was able to keep their "run" game in check and completely slow and confuse Richardsons pass game down. Hell, we had a WR playing DB.

Agreed. Huge swing second half. I think it came to a realization that ott, Daniels were out, so what are you gonna do about it? And that with adjustments played dividends

Reactions: rfgiowa
At one pont Parker had 6 DBs on the field. Lomax, Taylor, Jackson, Fleming, King and Mabin.

How did Joshua Jackson, a RS FR WR, come out of nowhere? Is Draper hurt?

I second this. I had to quit watching and jet to work early in the 2nd quarter I do remember seeing #15? Jackson with a nice defensive play on one of Richardson's few incompletions of the first half. I was sitting there thinking wait, what... Who is that. 15.... Wait, what? Jackson.... well hell nice play. With that said, how did he play the rest of the game?

I second this. I had to quit watching and jet to work early in the 2nd quarter I do remember seeing #15? Jackson with a nice defensive play on one of Richardson's few incompletions of the first half. I was sitting there thinking wait, what... Who is that. 15.... Wait, what? Jackson.... well hell nice play. With that said, how did he play the rest of the game?
Jackson was awesome all day! More young talent in the program. Exciting future!

Another 2 star with a very bright future. Gives us some added depth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT