ADVERTISEMENT

Kueter wins U20 World Championships title

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Or "Oh F*ck it's early." All week long but men's freestyle is up the first couple of days.
Is it true that the Marines got an official dispensation to just use 0-24 hours as time due to the maths of figuring out time in hundreds being too grueling? J/k Marine friends…

Reactions: IAChief32
Great match. Both worked hard and both were pretty well spent but then Georgian dug deep for a td and turn, then BK digs even deeper to come up and switch while putting him to his back. Neither had anything left for that final 30 seconds, both just laid there on the mat. Keuter is really impressive big guy. Reminds me of Cass with his quickness, the way he rolls around and his funk.

Great match. Both worked hard and both were pretty well spent but then Georgian dug deep for a td and turn, then BK digs even deeper to come up and switch while putting him to his back. Neither had anything left for that final 30 seconds, both just laid there on the mat. Keuter is really impressive big guy. Reminds me of Cass with his quickness, the way he rolls around and his funk.
He’s one match away from world gold so it seems strange to say this but he seems very raw technically. He is winning with strength, quickness, and elite athleticism. The sky is the limit for this kid!

He looks great, what he can really gain from working with Cass and other Hawk big men is hand fighting. Cass has absolutely elite level hand fighting. Keuter ascends a whole other level with Cass type hand fighting. Love his grit. Tough as nails and outworked that Georgian with some “Iowa style”

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Exactly my thoughts. Cross wrist tilts, arm bar with far wrist control. If a kid can go win worlds just using his folk skills he must be pretty damn good.
That’s funny. And the world competition might not see it coming.

I’ve always wondered why more (illegal) wrestling moves aren’t used in MMA. I mean, if they are dangerous, they should be options when on an opponents back.

ADVERTISEMENT