ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts in Kenosha shootings

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
The jury weighing Kyle Rittenhouse’s fate acquitted Rittenhouse on all counts after deliberating for nearly three and a half days.
Jurors in the polarizing case said they had voted to acquit Rittenhouse, 18, of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha, Wis.

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injured Gaige Grosskreutz, who was 26 at the time. Rittenhouse testified that he fired in self-defense and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
The trial has revived nationwide scrutiny on Kenosha, where Black residents say the same issues that fueled last year’s unrest still persist.

The jury weighing Kyle Rittenhouse’s fate acquitted Rittenhouse on all counts after deliberating for nearly three and a half days.
Jurors in the polarizing case said they had voted to acquit Rittenhouse, 18, of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha, Wis.

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injured Gaige Grosskreutz, who was 26 at the time. Rittenhouse testified that he fired in self-defense and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
The trial has revived nationwide scrutiny on Kenosha, where Black residents say the same issues that fueled last year’s unrest still persist.
Not surprised.

Reactions: goldmom
Moral of the story is to get yourself an AR-15 (legally or not and at any age) and start playing John Rambo at public rallies you disagree with. Hopefully, the families will bring some big-time civil lawsuits against all involved including the AR-15 gun manufacturer.

Hopefully the civil suit is filed before the end of the day. That's where the real justice can be dealt to the people who are most responsible for allowing the events of that night to take place. If Rittenhouse isn't there, none of this happens. The people who failed to remove him from the area and those that brought him there in the first place are responsible for the 2 deaths.

Hopefully the civil suit is filed before the end of the day. That's where the real justice can be dealt to the people who are most responsible for allowing the events of that night to take place. If Rittenhouse isn't there, none of this happens. The people who failed to remove him from the area and those that brought him there in the first place are responsible for the 2 deaths.
Don't stop there, why the hell didn't the government intervene and lock all the rioters up?

I've bought a few pistol recently, but I don't own a rifle. If you were buying a rifle for the first time, what would you recommend?

Probably just for target shooting. I don't hunt.

I do have reloading equipment for my handguns, so I could reload the rifle rounds if it saved significant money.
If it is mainly for target hunting I would encourage you to look at a lever action. They are still reasonably priced in today's market and very fun to shoot. Plus if you get one in a pistol caliber such as 357 you could reload that also. If you dont own a ruger 10/22 that would be on my list also but doesn't offer the reloading or the hunting options. Stay away from oddball calibers, if you can't find ammo you can't shoot them. The AR platform is nice because you can own several different rifles just by changing out the upper, but in today's world you pay way more than what they should be. Buy quality, firearms are tools and if taken care of can out live you. Donr buy something shitty trying to save 50 bucks.

Probably just for target shooting. I don't hunt.

I do have reloading equipment for my handguns, so I could reload the rifle rounds if it saved significant money.
How big is your range? How do you feel about trigonometry?

ADVERTISEMENT