ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Lake County teen charged with killing two in Kenosha, will fight extradition

I don’t always have time to scour the news feeds every day. I probably should have done some research prior but I assumed the bet was on the up and up. Oh well it’s HROT and should have known better especially from an FSU fan.....:) appreciate his last post though giving the real story.

Hey, now...let’s not disparage the Noles that have joined the HROT commune. They’re already getting kicked in the nuts every Saturday. And...those nuts might be extra bruised after tonight.

Reactions: haw-key
Hey, now...let’s not disparage the Noles that have joined the HROT commune. They’re already getting kicked in the nuts every Saturday. And...those nuts might be extra bruised after tonight.

His mom should go to jail for driving him to Wisconsin for the expressed purpose of him raising hell

Weapons across state lines? That is not what we have been told. Sounds like the gun was given to him to use by someone in Wisconsin.
Let's have an actual trial and find out the facts. Maybe there are other people that should be charged?

His mom should go to jail for driving him to Wisconsin for the expressed purpose of him raising hell
And the local cops that let him escape without at least questioning him after being identified as an active shooter should be removed from active duty pending an investigation. Plus, they gave him water to drink.

Aiding and abetting?

Let's have an actual trial and find out the facts. Maybe there are other people that should be charged?
Yeah I agree. Let’s wait for the facts. Often times both sides are surprised what will be learned later. I’ll keep an open mind.

Too bad the governor doesn’t believe in that concept though.

It's also incredibly inappropriate to show up to a protest with automatic weapons and kill 2 individuals and then claim it was self defense and act as if you're working under the color of law. If Kyle got dahmered I would pour myself an ice cold beer.

It's also incredibly inappropriate to show up in the streets looting, destroying shit and attacking those who think differently than you. But since it supports your agenda you are fine with it.

Reactions: ping72
No,.. But I do know that in hunting situations it's common,... I've personally hunted deer numerous times in Wisconsin where members of our group borrowed local weapons..
Yep, he was hunting all right.

It's also incredibly inappropriate to show up in the streets looting, destroying shit and attacking those who think differently than you. But since it supports your agenda you are fine with it.
Were those people not being arrested? I missed the part where they were given freedom to do as they wished.

You could have googled before making the bet.
I don’t rely on google like so many. And I tend to be a trusting guy generally. I guess I don’t suspect that people are trying to defraud me as much as I should. That’s on them not me. It really is if you’re honest.

I don’t rely on google like so many. And I tend to be a trusting guy generally. I guess I don’t suspect that people are trying to defraud me as much as I should. That’s on them not me. It really is if you’re honest.
Trust but verify. ------Ronald Reagan.

Trust but verify. ------Ronald Reagan.
Yep. And he said it about the lying soviets not about a fellow HROT poster that should endeavor to be on the up and up. That having been said, he did admit his subterfuge quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT