ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler Schott, if not Iowa? "Probably Wartburg."

So I enlarged it and slowed it down, and I guess my answer is I'm blind. His arm goes behind the guys leg, not in front as I originally thought. I change my answer. You guys were right, many apologies.
To be fair, I thought the same thing about it being a dirty play when I saw it from one angle (I think it was the video Golic Jr tweeted). From that angle it really did look like Mekhi went low and chopped at his knees. Then I saw the video from another angle and it was obvious Mekhi tripped when being blocked into and fell forwards.

To be fair, I thought the same thing about it being a dirty play when I saw it from one angle (I think it was the video Golic Jr tweeted). From that angle it really did look like Mekhi went low and chopped at his knees. Then I saw the video from another angle and it was obvious Mekhi tripped when being blocked into and fell forwards.
I had a similar experience! The slowed and enlarged version of MM's tweet showed me the light.

Reactions: NWIHawk
The phrase "livin' the dream" comes to mind
you always hear the coaches say that one thing you can control is your attitude and effort, each and every day.

when you look at Schott, you think great attitude & obviously he is bringing the effort. :)

I just hope the offensive line continues to perform as we wait for Jackson to come back.

Has Stanley been officially sacked yet? I think the intentional grounding in game 1 officially was a sack, but other than that.....

you always hear the coaches say that one thing you can control is your attitude and effort, each and every day.

when you look at Schott, you think great attitude & obviously he is bringing the effort. :)

I just hope the offensive line continues to perform as we wait for Jackson to come back.

Has Stanley been officially sacked yet? I think the intentional grounding in game 1 officially was a sack, but other than that.....
Sacked early in the 4th against Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT