ADVERTISEMENT

Kyshaun Bryan

Based off what I saw on tape, he's too good to keep off the field next year. Him and Geil are going to be a nasty combo once Young and IKM are through.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawksAndChiefs24
That's 3 guys right now. I guess Joly can play, but I'm not optimistic on Toks. I think we need to bring in another back this year. Really need to see Bryan stay healthy so we can see what he can do.

I listened to the pod last night where they predicted the lineup. Sounds like KB will be the 3rd back and probably get a fair number of caries. He was injured this year I guess, i didn't know that. Obviously we all want Toks back but I think I speak for everyone when I say let's just hope he lives a healthy "normal" life moving fwd. Joly is a non factor by the sounds of it.

Reactions: Jonnymungo
That's 3 guys right now. I guess Joly can play, but I'm not optimistic on Toks. I think we need to bring in another back this year. Really need to see Bryan stay healthy so we can see what he can do.
I think Blair said earlier this week that Joly may be looking to grad transfer. Agree on Toks. I wonder if he looks to move on.

Reactions: Harbinger273
I think Blair said earlier this week that Joly may be looking to grad transfer. Agree on Toks. I wonder if he looks to move on.
That's right on Joly, I had forgotten he said that. We definitely need to be looking at getting 2 rb's in 19. Safe to say we can shift from the heavy focus on wide receivers to rb's.

Reactions: Macsmith19
I think we are sitting really well with the 4 star stud from Illinois. I'm sure there is another running back somewhere we are looking at. I am surprised the kid from SE Polk (#1 instate RB in 20) has come out and said ISU is the favorite so far.

Reactions: lonewolf52
I think we are sitting really well with the 4 star stud from Illinois. I'm sure there is another running back somewhere we are looking at. I am surprised the kid from SE Polk (#1 instate RB in 20) has come out and said ISU is the favorite so far.
Sure hope we are in good standing with Brock. I'd like to see the staff get an offer out to this guy.
No longer can Iowa overlook ISU and their growing recruiting pull. They had a beast mode back all year and Williams may see real opportunity there.

I hope Toks can come back and play. Feel horrible for the kid. Joly is transferring and Bryan was injured all year. If Toks can't play they will need Bryan to be healthy or one of the freshman to emerge.

Just watched Bryan's high school film for the first time since his signing day. Anyone else see a striking resemblance in build and running style to David Montgomery? They had almost identical measurables coming out of high school -- Bryan was more highly touted -- and Bryan's now listed at 210.

I hope Toks can come back and play. Feel horrible for the kid. Joly is transferring and Bryan was injured all year. If Toks can't play they will need Bryan to be healthy or one of the freshman to emerge.

What happened to Toks?

With the speed Toks has you would think he would play in some fashion.My god the kid posted times of 4.34 and 4.38 in high school.Kick returns maybe.

With the speed Toks has you would think he would play in some fashion.My god the kid posted times of 4.34 and 4.38 in high school.Kick returns maybe.
I think issue is whether he will ever play football again, not if he is talented. Blair said a day or two ago, that Toks would like play. I have idea if it is likely, or unlikely that he can.

Hearing from people in Quincy that Brock is looking for an Ohio State offer. Dream school scenario.

Ohio State seems more enamored with Sampson James as their top RB from the Midwest. James comes a little more highly ranked than Brock and tOSU got 2 4 starred RBs in its 2018 class. Sampson has a tOSU offer and Brock does not, presently.

Iowa has offered both Brock and Sampson. I assume Iowa would happy with either RB.

Storm brewing?

I think issue is whether he will ever play football again, not if he is talented. Blair said a day or two ago, that Toks would like play. I have idea if it is likely, or unlikely that he can.
We will see if the Drs think its okay for him to play again soon enough.

If Bryan is good enough, he will play. If he isn't, he won't.

opinionated.gif

Was that before Iowa offered?

My Inside source says it depends on who criticizes the coaching staff the least. That is who plays. Talent is a distant second at least on offense.
Dear Lord, Why do I continue to read this trash?? I know what I'll get but I keep going back. Help me to stop! The poster isn't a bad person, just an idiot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT