ADVERTISEMENT

Lake of the Ozarks vacation…

win4jj

HB All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Taking the family to Lake of the Ozarks for our first time tomorrow for 3 nights. Any advice from my friends of HORT would be appreciated. Me and the no pic wife and our two boys (ages 12 and 16). Thanks!

Restaurants around the lake are going to be packed and might not be worth the wait and hassle of trying to get a table. If you do want to go out to eat, maybe look inward rather than going someplace on the lake.

Be sure to get out on the main channel and see what kind of money is down there, and I'm not talking boats. There are a lot of absolutely gorgeous houses on the shore line.

Probably best to avoid Party Cove, although I'm sure your boys would love it.

We golfed at The Cove last year and it was a pretty nice golf course. I'd golf there again.

The Ha Ha Tonka State Park is a lot of fun that I think you and the family could enjoy. I believe it's 300+ step hike but not all that difficult and totally worth it.

Reactions: Hwkfn1
Taking the family to Lake of the Ozarks for our first time tomorrow for 3 nights. Any advice from my friends of HORT would be appreciated. Me and the no pic wife and our two boys (ages 12 and 16). Thanks!
Try cultivating a meth operation with the Mexican cartel. Buy a funeral home with a crematorium to get rid of people you have killed.
:)

To fit in at the Ozarks: 1. Bring a cigar boat 2. Buy a case of beer 3. Drink case of beer 4. Operate cigar at highest speed possible 5. See what happens from there

Reactions: win4jj
On drive back consider going to caves in central missouri. Not the jeep tours but google a few. They are pretty cool if you haven't done it

Reactions: win4jj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT